Home

The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen

This is a discussion on The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2021, 01:52 AM   #81
Rookie

RufusInPhilly's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on N

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonician
I think in todays NFL its quite penalty heavy. So I like to set them at 80 for all except roughing the kicker and roughing the passer which I leave at 50
Thanks! I was setting them a little less than 80 and definitely feeling like they were way off, but I'll bump them up and see how it goes. Cheers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2021, 10:39 AM   #82
Just started!

Re: The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on N

Are we supposed to be looking at version 3.1 or version 4?
Old 11-25-2021, 01:33 PM   #83
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

use the op
Old 01-11-2022, 04:09 AM   #84
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Anyone else in here still? I love these still. Came in a little late but would love to see more of the conversation before...
Old 01-11-2022, 08:16 AM   #85
Rookie

nexuskk4's Arena

Are these sliders still good with the newest Madden Update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2022, 08:57 PM   #86
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Yes, they are. I'm working around the All Pro ones, playing no switch on both sides
Old 01-17-2022, 07:19 AM   #87
Rookie

nexuskk4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Yes, they are. I'm working around the All Pro ones, playing no switch on both sides

Have you already tested how much difficulty space is between the Ultimate Pro and the Mid-Madden set is?
On Ultimate Pro I am winning nearly every game. But I´ve made the experiance that when I switch to All Madden i got absolutely no chance.
Old 01-18-2022, 01:30 AM   #88
Rookie

Is the pass coverage at 5 legit for ultimate pro, or is it suppose to be 50 similar to the other 3 groups?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »