Home

Pro Level Slider search

This is a discussion on Pro Level Slider search within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2021, 07:36 PM   #1
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

OVR: 0
Pro Level Slider search

Hello men! I'm looking for some solid Pro Level Sliders that can make the oppent challenging. I've tinkered with AM and AP but for some reason those levels have boost in bedded for the AI team. Defense is borderline mind readers. DBs with their backs turned jump and make the INT. On Pro I see wins and losses that make sense. With the new movement engine, I can hit a receiver while the dB is out of position or back turned. The dB gets super faked out on a sick wr double move. When running with Derrick Henry, I don't even have to hit any special moves and his size and rating of break tackle alone wins the outcome. On AM and AP the small DB wins....so I'd like to leave it on Pro but with some slider tweaks to bring out some competition in the CPU. Thanks. BTW I'm on XOX

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2021, 07:47 PM   #2
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Re: Pro Level Slider search

Schnaidt1's Madden 22 Next Gen Sliders & Settings
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=991065

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-23-2021, 08:54 PM   #3
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocDawg5050
Hello men! I'm looking for some solid Pro Level Sliders that can make the oppent challenging. I've tinkered with AM and AP but for some reason those levels have boost in bedded for the AI team. Defense is borderline mind readers. DBs with their backs turned jump and make the INT. On Pro I see wins and losses that make sense. With the new movement engine, I can hit a receiver while the dB is out of position or back turned. The dB gets super faked out on a sick wr double move. When running with Derrick Henry, I don't even have to hit any special moves and his size and rating of break tackle alone wins the outcome. On AM and AP the small DB wins....so I'd like to leave it on Pro but with some slider tweaks to bring out some competition in the CPU. Thanks. BTW I'm on XOX

I got you Fam!! lol

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-24-2021, 12:36 AM   #4
MVP

Houston's Arena

You gotta check out playmakers he is one of the best around these parts and been doing it a decade or about. He is all about pro level. Definitely check his thread out.
Quote:

Old 08-24-2021, 01:04 PM   #5
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Pro level is the way to go. Last year I played with Matt10's sliders with great results. This year, tried Playmaker's Pro sliders and I'm getting some really great games. I like the 13 min quarters, 15 sec run off. That's the sweet spot. Players play their counterpart. When you play a game vs Tom Brady, he shreds your defense with dink and dunks, sets up PA with runs and bombs it to one of his all star receivers. As opposed to playing someone like Sam Darnold, he's going to be inefficient, but still try to put up a late game run airing it out which will result in more turnovers.

Last edited by prey2god; 08-24-2021 at 01:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2021, 03:55 PM   #6
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:

If you want to play Pro, go with Playmakers and tommycoa. They have that difficulty level tuned every year.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 08-24-2021, 04:09 PM   #7
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

Raider and Pray....thanks brothers!! Just plugged them in. Gonna be taking then for a spin trying various teams.

Old 08-24-2021, 04:15 PM   #8
Rookie

following along...please post your results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »