Home

Mike Lowe Madden 22 Sliders (Next-Gen)

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 22 Sliders (Next-Gen) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2022, 06:10 PM   #121
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 22 Sliders (Next-Gen)

So, I did a profile reset and re-entered the sliders and the game is playing better than it was when I made that last post.

Whether that's placebo, or from the newest patch, or whatever, doesn't really matter, I'm just glad it's playing better.

Anyway, Mike I wanted to ask two questions, 1. Is there anything you can think of that would improve the CPU QB AI scrambling? The QBs move very well in the pocket but don't really scramble, even guys like Lamar or Josh Allen. If they get chased out of the pocket, they'll run to the LOS then throw the ball away, even if there's open space to run. Any ideas on improving that?

My 2nd question is just your thoughts on the rising sentiment that comp. plays better than sim, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on that if you have any.

Buffalo Bills, Toronto Blue Jays, Ottawa Senators, Milwaukee Bucks

Currently listening to: Veil of Maya

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2022, 06:43 PM   #122
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
So, I did a profile reset and re-entered the sliders and the game is playing better than it was when I made that last post.

Whether that's placebo, or from the newest patch, or whatever, doesn't really matter, I'm just glad it's playing better.

Anyway, Mike I wanted to ask two questions, 1. Is there anything you can think of that would improve the CPU QB AI scrambling? The QBs move very well in the pocket but don't really scramble, even guys like Lamar or Josh Allen. If they get chased out of the pocket, they'll run to the LOS then throw the ball away, even if there's open space to run. Any ideas on improving that?

My 2nd question is just your thoughts on the rising sentiment that comp. plays better than sim, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on that if you have any.

1) From what I've seen there's nothing we can do to affect in-game QB scrambling tendencies.

2) Competitive might very well work better for folks who struggle to set sliders on Sim. No idea as I've never felt the need.
Old 01-18-2022, 07:09 PM   #123
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
1) From what I've seen there's nothing we can do to affect in-game QB scrambling tendencies.

2) Competitive might very well work better for folks who struggle to set sliders on Sim. No idea as I've never felt the need.
Thanks for the quick reply, and yeah I've never felt the need to try comp. either, I'm glad that others enjoy it.

Damn on the first part though, I was hoping there'd be something either slider or QB tendency edit wise that'd help. Oh well.

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze
Old 01-19-2022, 12:49 AM   #124
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
Thanks for the quick reply, and yeah I've never felt the need to try comp. either, I'm glad that others enjoy it.

Damn on the first part though, I was hoping there'd be something either slider or QB tendency edit wise that'd help. Oh well.

try this qb edit out ....raise cpu ball carrier vision and carrying to 99 that should make most mobile qbs archetype be scrambler then go to their tendencies change throw ball away to no and qb type to balanced
Old 01-19-2022, 08:07 PM   #125
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Tried this last night in my year 4 Falcons cfm, in my VOD on twitch (TheGritzBlitz).

Game played great, but just wondering if any fatigue issues late in games? Seem like 4th qrt all hell broke loose, was a great defensive game until 4th, then ended up multiple big scores.

High fatigue number my only concern, you ever try lower values for fatigue at default auto subs?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2022, 11:39 PM   #126
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Just finished season 2 with this slider set. Going to make a recap video. What are you curious to know?
Old 01-19-2022, 11:41 PM   #127
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Tried this last night in my year 4 Falcons cfm, in my VOD on twitch (TheGritzBlitz).

Game played great, but just wondering if any fatigue issues late in games? Seem like 4th qrt all hell broke loose, was a great defensive game until 4th, then ended up multiple big scores.

High fatigue number my only concern, you ever try lower values for fatigue at default auto subs?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Nope no issues with fatigue. If anything I'm more likely to increase it for more player rotation.

Guys get tired at the end of games. They get tired at the end of the season. The way to combat this is not with sliders but in how you're managing your roster.

Mix up your depth charts and give guys rest weeks. This slider set is designed to force folks (not aimed at you) out of MUT football.
Old 01-20-2022, 03:57 PM   #128
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

My 2022 season recap video which includes the draft will publish tonight at 8pm ET. This will be the link:

https://youtu.be/knZYDlBr61Y

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »