Home

Milticket's M22 PC Mod Sliders & Raider Ren's Throwback Sliders

This is a discussion on Milticket's M22 PC Mod Sliders & Raider Ren's Throwback Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2022, 10:22 AM   #9
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
re: Milticket's M22 PC Mod Sliders & Raider Ren's Throwback Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctguy2021
Are the Madden 16 sliders for console or PC?
Madden 16 sliders are for console, I suppose they would work the same on an emulator.

Playing:
Old 01-16-2022, 02:07 PM   #10
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzdwfy
Quick questions: i have both madden 16 and 17. Why do you prefer madden 16? I will tell you the gam e play does seem way better than 22 which is shocking with the realistic cpu qb inaccuracies even on All-Madden. I'm playing 17 and 16 to try to determine which one I should run with.

How many penalties a game are you seeing with your penalty sliders?
Madden 17 was an in-between game... EA had already made the deal with Frostbite, but wasn't ready to release that "technology" until Madden 18. The patched up version of M17 was a dumpster fire. However, the OOTB version of the game does play pretty well - similar to M16. I just prefer the finished and polished version of M16 over OOTB M17 play.

I played a franchise opener last night... won 17-12. 15 min quarters, with organic gameplay. You don't see that in the newer Maddens. In that game, my opposition had 4 penalties for 40-somethings yards, and I had 10 penalties for 100-something. I'm not one that's obsessed with penalties, but they are part of the game, and it's an added bonus to see them called during games. I saw a defensive holding penalty in last night's game...

The CPU QB AI hit its max in Madden 16. You see everything, including organic misses. Not limited to misfires, but legit passes that missed the mark by a foot. Not sure why EA can't figure this out in the year 2022.

I would suggest Madden 16 between the two.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 01-16-2022, 02:09 PM   #11
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Re: Milticket's AM 22 PC Gameplay Mod & Raider Ren's Throwback M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
I can vouch for Ren's sliders, I remember using his sets exclusively on 17, and I believe 18. Man does goodwork.

Glad to see you're still around Ren, definitely wishing there was a RenM22 set

Buffalo Bills, Toronto Blue Jays, Ottawa Senators, Milwaukee Bucks

Currently listening to: Veil of Maya
Thanks for the kind words. There will not be a Ren set for M22, but if you want to see good gameplay on M22, look out for Mil's mod and sliders. Talk about good work.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2022, 03:49 PM   #12
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ren
Thanks for the kind words. There will not be a Ren set for M22, but if you want to see good gameplay on M22, look out for Mil's mod and sliders. Talk about good work.
Thanks Ren! As you know I had to switch gears with my gameplay mod as the reason for delay. Shouldn't be long now, but need to add a few more things. Hands down the best gameplay that I've experienced in the past 3 yrs.

Playing:
Old 01-16-2022, 04:22 PM   #13
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ren
Sadly I'm on console but I'll definitely be keeping my eyes on Mil's work, anything that gets a shout from you is something to look towards

Buffalo Bills, Toronto Blue Jays, Ottawa Senators, Milwaukee Bucks

Currently listening to: Veil of Maya

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze
Old 01-19-2022, 10:19 AM   #14
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Planning on having the first version of the gameplay mod & sliders posted by this weekend. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do with coverage for the ai & user. I can mod it up were they basically mirror the WR's, but that's not Sim. When you do that you negate their ratings & everyone turns into a 100 overall LB, CB, & safety. Leads to over the top superhuman defense as well & every team is the same.

Playing:
Old 01-19-2022, 12:43 PM   #15
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Not to crowd your thread, but I’ve recently switched back to playing M15, M16 and M17. I got tired of seeing the same frustrating gameplay in M20, M21 and M22. It seems to me that Madden got worse once they switched to the Frostbite engine. When EA was using the Ignite engine, the gameplay was a 100 times better. In my opinion, football has too many interactions between players for Frostbite and that’s why we see the wonky, predetermined animations on play outcomes. I’m in no way an expert, just my two cents….

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2022, 02:10 PM   #16
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllKings
Not to crowd your thread, but I’ve recently switched back to playing M15, M16 and M17. I got tired of seeing the same frustrating gameplay in M20, M21 and M22. It seems to me that Madden got worse once they switched to the Frostbite engine. When EA was using the Ignite engine, the gameplay was a 100 times better. In my opinion, football has too many interactions between players for Frostbite and that’s why we see the wonky, predetermined animations on play outcomes. I’m in no way an expert, just my two cents….

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
No not at all man! Please share what's on your mind. Not to speak for Ren, but from our conversations he's at the same point. He's even reached even further back. I think you definitely hit the nail on the head. These newer versions are starting to become hot garbage, especially if your stuck on console. I just can't do the old graphics/old rosters/body models, so I will myself into the newer versions.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 01-19-2022 at 02:13 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »