Home

Madden NFL 25 Features and Details Revealed, Reveal Trailer June 18

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Features and Details Revealed, Reveal Trailer June 18 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-14-2024, 07:34 PM   #81
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 25 Features and Details Revealed, Reveal Trailer June 18

Posted our initial takes on just the Gridiron Notes that is now in the first post, haven't been able to dig into all the other ish folks have been posting as of yet, so I'll start seeing what you crazies have been chatting about and what has been posted elsewhere as we head into the weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2024, 07:34 PM   #82
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 25 Features and Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I'm working on the first of maybe a couple stories, but I am struck by as good as some of this sounds, isn't it oodles of stuff we've heard before in different marketing terms more or less -- at least with gameplay.
i thought the super bowl thing was pretty good already

i have all 58 super bowl games saved on my comp

and all but SB 1-3 5 and 8 i have the post game its fun to go back and see the diff in it i miss the locker room ceb

oh pm me if u want a SB game
Old 06-14-2024, 09:26 PM   #83
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I'm looking forward to trying out Superstar mode this year mainly because of Road to Glory. I usually play a lot of single player career modes, but not in Madden. I didn't care at all for Face of the Franchise and Longshot. Superstar mode last year was a step in the right direction. I still don't care for the fake podcast type of storylines. As someone who plays these modes, you don't want it to feel like it's just Practice->Play games->Level up->Repeat, that gets boring, especially when gameplay isn't excellent. That's how Road to the Show has gotten. But, we don't want the 2k-esque stories where it's doesn't really matter hoe you're playing. I just think these types of modes need to focus on tracking how your player is doing compared to others and showcase that and replicating the athlete experience. I still don't like how they lock it to 5 positions. That's how it was structured for FoTF and they didn't expand it. I want to play as a DL or Safety. I don't see how they didn't expand it buy now since all they have to do is add in position drills in combines and in the Positional goals that are in Player Lock Franchise

But, RTG will be a reason why I would want to play Superstar. It'll be a different experience having a player you played with for 4 years in college compared to someone you created from scratch. I just hope the importing process is smoother than a past. Obviously going from a 99 OVR in CFB to a likely 79-80 OVR, but I hope the skills translate over well.
Old 06-14-2024, 09:35 PM   #84
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Exactly what are we allowed to say? Because I've seen some very good things and 1 big WTF moment....
Old 06-14-2024, 10:03 PM   #85
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Powered by BOOM Tech - Reveal Trailer on June 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
A countdown to a non-reveal that turns into a delayed reveal date of the reveal trailer. It's been a minute since I took a marketing class, but I don't remember this type of marketing strategy.
I'd rather marketing suck and the game is good than marketing be great and the game sucks.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2024, 10:12 PM   #86
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I do still think it's weird to not release the initial reveal trailer alongside this information. Especially before the Beta released as well. It just feels out of place
Old 06-14-2024, 10:17 PM   #87
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 25 Features and Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Dynamic Stories in Franchise

The goals for Franchise Mode in Madden NFL 25 involved crafting a story, improving draft night, adding Team Builder, creating Franchise Central and adding female coach models. Players will encounter over seventy dynamic storylines that include the likes of managing a player requesting a trade to players showing up to camp out of shape. There will be a wide variety of story arcs that involve players on each team. The developers wanted to incorporate aspects from the NFL Head Coach series as they believed the mode has been missing both life and immersion. Players will need to be properly rested throughout the season along with other stories involving culture changes, sitting the rookie quarterback, exploiting opponent weaknesses, planning early for the offseason and intense contract negotation. The idea is to create more substance to the mode that has been missing.

With these 70+ storylines, players will remember decisions. Managing the right decisions with personalities can make or break them wanting to stay on the team or aggressively trying to get out. These storylines will also last for multiple seasons rather than just a few games. The team has also added 26 new mini games and a new Gauntlet experience building upon mini-camp from last year. Core improvements to the mode will include the addition of team and rookie records so that they can be broken, improving AI for free agency and the draft, a big focus on player progression logic, new draft generators and rookie stories. In the past, older players rated in the 70s would hold up rookie progression and this has been balanced and confirmed not to be overboard.

EA went out and signed Roger Goodell for the game as he will be announcing draft picks during Draft Night. The NFL Draft will also feature walkout cut scenes when players are drafted, much like real life. This also includes later picks of rookies sitting at home that decided not to show up. The development team has also added a new prospect board and a draft environment with a real-time draft board. Players will also receive immediate feedback on the pick that was selected.

Franchise Central will be the new hub for the mode. This will show top players, top stories and matchups within the league. The idea behind this is to add more content and life to the league rather than just progressing through the season. This includes an MVP tracker and other important aspects to engulf the player into their season's narrative. A personal message system that includes players on the trading block, free agents becoming available and fatigued players will also be included.

I'm crying on the inside lol. I don't need to hear anymore. The MVP Bundle is being preordered off top!

THIS WILL BE A GREAT YEAR FOR US FOOTBALL FANS!
It's not gonna mean a thing if CPU doesn't have access to these as well. Complete immersion breaker and wrecks league balance since user teams get huge XP bonuses on a lot of the scenarios. Or go wild and have a ton of negative ones to balance it out. But either way it's another huge miss to go another year without it.

Also kinda disappointed there's no mention of the wear and tear system from the college game but not all the details have been released yet.

Hopefully the week to week grind is better and more involved. After a while I end up simming the mini games and the progressive fatigue issues make it a non starter as well.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2024, 04:05 AM   #88
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

It can look, play, and be presented as perfect as anyone wants/dreams.

The issue will be cpu playcalling and over inflated stats. My bet is they didn't address either one.

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »