Home

To anyone who is even THINKING about buying Madden NG

This is a discussion on To anyone who is even THINKING about buying Madden NG within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: To anyone who is even THINKING about buying Madden NG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Seems MaximusPower is just trolling hate; as a number of posts in multiple threads with essentially the same statement....smh
Whatever dude. I don't got time for that. To grown. I can give a rats ***. Just saying what I feel man. So go and report me or something Maybe I'll get ban. Could careless kid. Lol.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #74
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

I didn't know what I was getting. I LOVE Madden on 360, I have every right to say I was let down on next-gen. But it's their first go around, hopefully it will be better next year.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #75

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

If you buy Madden 25 for the PS4 and are surprised about being disappointed, its all your fault. EA does this every year!

Read the reviews and the impressions before parting with your hard earned money
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusPower
EA loves kids that thinks like this smh. Sad

Hate to put it out like this but EA knows they are dealing with a lot of young teens that they can continue to manipulate year after year. They know a lot of their consumers are kids simply don't know when they are being scammed. If the majority of their fan base was say 38 yrs old, they know they wouldn't be able to pull this crap. It's unfortunate because unfortunately, some of u know what's going on, and sense something fishy, but yet just don't have the ability to simply stop buying their games. Really sad
Sounds like a person with his head on straight. Stop looking at it and saying...."but mom I want it,I want it"!
Old 11-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeVols16
I am going ahead and getting Madden for the PS4 for a couple of reasons. I haven't gotten Madden since Madden 12, for different reasons(other games, lack of money). I want it for the PS4 so I'll have a football game to play. Seeing as I didn't get Madden 25 for the PS3, am I going to be disappointed with what I'll be playing on the PS4?

I do realize we aren't getting what we thought after E3, and that does disappoint me, but will the game still provide a good time for a hardcore sim player?
No you wont be disappointed.... But if you played it on XBOX 360, then you'll be hihgly disappointed in the PS4 version...
Old 11-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #78
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
If you buy Madden 25 for the PS4 and are surprised about being disappointed, its all your fault. EA does this every year!

Read the reviews and the impressions before parting with your hard earned money
lol what? I LOVED it for 360.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 3

Runs smoother looks better plays better, but not up 2k14 quality. But it is better than CG.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

obviously its not 2k quality but I think it looks pretty damn good. Play a game at the 630 time slot, the lighting is beautiful. The stream I saw the sun kept gradually going down and one point was just peaking over the top of the stadium and casted a nice glare. I hope next year though we get a TRUE next gen version. They obviously could have done so much more
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »