Home

Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos - Redskins vs. Eagles & 49ers vs. Cowboys

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos - Redskins vs. Eagles & 49ers vs. Cowboys within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #89
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos - Redskins vs. Eagles & 49ers vs. Cowboys

I'm so tired of people claiming that if we don't like the new Madden game it's just because of 2K or being a Madden *****. I bet not many people leaving comments are 2k fanboys or Madden haters. I'm neither. If you want me to respect your positive opinion then respect my disappointed/negative opinion.

I like the current gen game for what it is but, this new game is clearly a port. It's has very little difference. So to me it's clearly not worth $60. I think that is what is so disappointing to me and others. We are comparing what it is to what they claimed it would be. This seems so far from the E3 "gameplay" video and their claims. That is were the frustration comes from.

It's not 2k love or Madden Hate!

Last edited by charter04; 11-15-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:54 AM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0
This is the farthest thing from what we seen at E3 and what they are claiming. All I can say is say what the h*** EA. This is what you get from the madden franchise. Lies and hype to get people to go out and buy the game again because they know we've been playing madden for years and love football so much. I came to a breaking point with the game this year and vowed to not purchase another madden game. I'm glad this next gen doesn't persuade me at all to break that vow. I just hope in the near future can make a new LICENSED NFL game. IDC if its 2k, just someone else
Old 11-15-2013, 01:36 PM   #91
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos - Redskins vs. Eagles & 49ers vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm so tired of people claiming that if we don't like the new Madden game it's just because of 2K or being a Madden *****. I bet not many people leaving comments are 2k fanboys or Madden haters. I'm neither. If you want me to respect your positive opinion then respect my disappointed/negative opinion.

I like the current gen game for what it is but, this new game is clearly a port. It's has very little difference. So to me it's clearly not worth $60. I think that is what is so disappointing to me and others. We are comparing what it is to what they claimed it would be. This seems so far from the E3 "gameplay" video and their claims. That is were the frustration comes from.

Agreed, I WANT Madden to be good again. Nothing like firing up a good game of virtual football during the holidays. Maybe next year...

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #92
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

All I'll say is that I'm glad I didn't buy it.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #93
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:

Have you played the NG game?
Old 11-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #94
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Have you played the NG game?
No. I've just watched a lot of the new gameplay video's. I will play the Xbox1 demo. It still might be better when I play it. It just doesn't look worth $60 when I already have the 360 version. I'm still open to changing my mind when I play it.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #95
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
No. I've just watched a lot of the new gameplay video's. I will play the Xbox1 demo. It still might be better when I play it. It just doesn't look worth $60 when I already have the 360 version. I'm still open to changing my mind when I play it.
No exchange deal from 360 to One? I would think that NG for $10 is worth it regardless...I made the mistake of getting my M25 xbox360 CG at Best Buy so it looks like I'll have to trade it in to Gamestop for credit and buy NG at full price. :-( I will only shop Gamestop from now on, as far as game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 02:42 PM   #96
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
No exchange deal from 360 to One? I would think that NG for $10 is worth it regardless...I made the mistake of getting my M25 CG at Best Buy so it look like I'll have to trade it in to Gamestop for credit and buy NG at full price. :-( I will only shop Gamestop from now on, as far as game...
I'm in a really good Online CFM on the 360 so it's not worth it to me. Like I said I might play it and change my mind

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »