Home

CFM Question

This is a discussion on CFM Question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
CFM Question

So I am wanting to play multiple years in my offline CFM with Pittsburgh, and I am in the playoffs of year 1 right now.

My question is, are you able to go back and look at previous years info once you advance to yr 2?

For example, say I am in year 3, can I go back and see the following info from year 1:
-League awards
-Pro Bowl roster
-League Standings
-Playoff Results
etc etc

If not, does anyone have a spreadsheet template they use to track that info through a career? I am also interested in being able to see previous year draft results.

This may be alot to wish for, but I don't want to advance to yr 2 before writing this stuff down if I won't have access to it later.

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: CFM Question

I just want to make sure I have this straight....out of the 27 people who have viewed this thread so far...NO ONE has completed a season in CFM?

If you have then you can answer my question
Old 12-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #3
Rookie

Alright OS users thanks for the response....weak

I guess to get any responses, I have to make a post griping about the game or how the blades of grass just past the 22-yard line are 1 inch longer than the rest.

Is it really that hard to answer if you can look back at prior year results after you complete multiple years??
Old 12-20-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
Underrated

PadresFan's Arena

OVR: 7

Just came across this thread. I have completed one season in my franchise. I haven't checked but will later when I play a game. I will get back to you...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #5
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers=SuperBowl
Alright OS users thanks for the response....weak

I guess to get any responses, I have to make a post griping about the game or how the blades of grass just past the 22-yard line are 1 inch longer than the rest.

Is it really that hard to answer if you can look back at prior year results after you complete multiple years??
Pretty sure complaining about not getting a response won't help get you a response from most lol. Anyways I have yet to complete a season as well. However in last years version League Standings, Playoff results(whole season schedule actually), and League Leaders were avaliable. Pro Bowl wasn't and previous years draft results weren't either. As a matter of fact I'm not even sure if there was a good way to see draft results right after the draft. You had to go team by team. I doubt anything has changed.

I would just make your own spreadsheet. While somewhat time consuming it is a lot cleaner and you have exactly what you want. Maybe be a little patient next time bro.

Oh and as far as a template check out the regular Madden forum. I sure someone has made one there.

Last edited by tdawg3782; 12-20-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #6
Rookie

thanks for the responses guys
Old 12-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #7
Underrated

PadresFan's Arena

OVR: 7

From what I can tell, you can't view those things. The template would be the way to go in order to keep track of everything.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »