Home

Angry Joe put Madden (next gen) on list of 10 worst games of 2013

This is a discussion on Angry Joe put Madden (next gen) on list of 10 worst games of 2013 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-18-2014, 12:18 AM   #137
kac
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Angry Joe put Madden (next gen) on list of 10 worst games of 2013

I have it on ps4 and think it plays a good game of football and I didn't like it this year on 360 ps3.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Old 01-18-2014, 07:18 AM   #138
Banned

OVR: 0

Regardless of how people feel about him the guy is making valid points that are being backed up and shown with visual proof. It'd be great if people used less of their energy either criticizing the reviewers that make vids like this or coming at the posters that agree and spend more time actually thinking about what they're saying and going "hey yeah he is making sense" without making a side comment on how useless it is to complain in a defeatist attitude. This game has been coasting for years and I have no reason to believe that 2k wouldn't have had a much better game by now.
Old 01-18-2014, 07:23 AM   #139
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Not about his opinion being right, valid, wrong or indifferent or even his presentation being NSFW and passionate/ over the top.

It's all been done before, even a decade earlier. You know the developers are going to make the game they want to, right?

My opinion won't make an impact on the game and others opinion won't make an impact on the game, either.
Reading this saddens me
Old 01-18-2014, 07:51 AM   #140
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I agree with your overall point (who cares) but I disagree to an extend with the love it or hate it part.

I certainly don't love it but at the same time I certainly don't hate it either.

That's why these forums are nice, I like to come here and view the different threads.

What I do HATE though is going into everything thread and seeing the same people either bashing the game or bashing those who like the game. It's completely unnecessary.

I'm not saying this to you, just kind of adding on to your post and showing why you see people point out when someone is continually beating a dead horse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
C'mon Kehlis....we know this one goes both ways though...lol

We have a few folks here (which shall remain nameless) that will do whatever is necessary to "question" the other's views on why they don't like the game.

For the record,I do enjoy the game...in small doses,I certainly can't play like I use to (multiple games) as the game gets boring to me after 1 game.
This^

How about you go look at the first response to this thread. I'll give you a hint it wasn't a Madden basher screaming monopoly.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:40 AM   #141
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYH92
Regardless of how people feel about him the guy is making valid points that are being backed up and shown with visual proof. It'd be great if people used less of their energy either criticizing the reviewers that make vids like this or coming at the posters that agree and spend more time actually thinking about what they're saying and going "hey yeah he is making sense" without making a side comment on how useless it is to complain in a defeatist attitude. This game has been coasting for years and I have no reason to believe that 2k wouldn't have had a much better game by now.
This might come off harshly, but oh well.

You're a new member - run a search. All of this is has been discussed any number of times. A random YouTube personality (?) putting out a video that catches up to what a lot of people here were saying 8 years ago isn't noteworthy; thus why some people are commenting on the guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #142
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Very interesting thoughts in the thread lately.

I just hope Madden calls more big grabbing the facemask penalties on long sustained drives. (DPI too)

(lighten up the thread a bit)

Last edited by roadman; 01-18-2014 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-18-2014, 01:21 PM   #143
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
This might come off harshly, but oh well.

You're a new member - run a search. All of this is has been discussed any number of times. A random YouTube personality (?) putting out a video that catches up to what a lot of people here were saying 8 years ago isn't noteworthy; thus why some people are commenting on the guy.
The video is about Next-Gen Madden, which has only been out for 2 months.
Old 01-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #144
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
The video is about Next-Gen Madden, which has only been out for 2 months.
That's true, but he brings up LG, so, if he talks about LG, it's fair to bring it up in here.

Dynamic sidelines have been complaints for several years on here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »