Home

Madden: What to Look for Out of the NFL Offseason

This is a discussion on Madden: What to Look for Out of the NFL Offseason within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2014, 04:40 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
There needs to be more depth put into Madden. A better trading system like NBA 2K. Have player asking to be traded. Teams asking for your players in a trade. Players not happy with their playing time and the list could go on. If 2K can do this on basketball why not EA on football?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2014, 11:06 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden: What to Look for Out of the NFL Offseason

I want Mini Camps!
Old 05-31-2014, 03:18 PM   #43
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden: What to Look for Out of the NFL Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Disc footprint has absolutely no correlation with game quality. It is solely the amount of content (specifically textures, audio, meshes, and other game assets) used in the game. Rather, it's how the developers use the content that affects the quality of the game.

I wish I could say that this was the first time I've said this on this forum.
Not many people seem to be on board with this but your point is true - the subject is resource allocation.

On topic, I would prefer for Madden to allocate more money into the gameplay factors eg; true-to-life physical momentum transfers and less money into media and marketing eg; signature cards in MUT?

Resouce Allocation is about doing this with that and doing it in the most economical way that garners a perfect efficiency quotient ( see pareto efficiency ) of production and profit.

In related perspective, all 32 NFL teams have a roster quota and salary cap but not all NFL teams use their resources the same way - the championship is also not gauranteed to the organization who spends the most but the healthiest organization is the one who gets the biggest bang for their buck in terms of cost per victory.

When these teams hit the field they also do not employ the same base defense: 3-4 vs 4-3 and there is diversity among those sets. In the same way, Madden must make changes in regards to how thier personell are empowered to use their talents and create a game that is playing at a gold standard and not some make**** craft that is below the means of what they have the capacity to afford.

In my opinion, Madden is clearly Nickle and Diming us, like this business between us and them is like a game of Madden, when they should really be digging deep and putting 8 in the box so as to stop the franchise from being trambled on by those who continue to attack the title.

I don't think these guys see a 4th QTR in sight and they believe that if it should ever appear: they will be ahead of the opponents by a wide margin - I think that's their delusion: that they regard their product in the class of highest worth, indestructible and flawless: "the opponents have no chance" but sometimes it is the giant who brings his own undoing and not the underdog or pack of minions.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Last edited by hanzsomehanz; 05-31-2014 at 03:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »