Home

would love to see a college all-star game in madden

This is a discussion on would love to see a college all-star game in madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2014, 02:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: would love to see a college all-star game in madden

The draft system how it is now is borked to me.. With scouting and what not. I don't mind the pts but something has to change. They HAVE to give you more points total or they have to give you scouting combine numbers(physical traits) the way it is now you are handicapped to just relying on the grades because of how deathly expensive it is to get numbers and even then if you just do letters all the people you scout are gone by the 4th round it seems and you are left drafting question marks which obviously would NEVER happen. Personally I would like to get Spd, acc, agi, jumping , strength..and even though we can see catching and the like I wouldn't mind scouting those ratings.
Old 03-14-2014, 03:22 AM   #10
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhurricane266
The draft system how it is now is borked to me.. With scouting and what not. I don't mind the pts but something has to change. They HAVE to give you more points total or they have to give you scouting combine numbers(physical traits) the way it is now you are handicapped to just relying on the grades because of how deathly expensive it is to get numbers and even then if you just do letters all the people you scout are gone by the 4th round it seems and you are left drafting question marks which obviously would NEVER happen. Personally I would like to get Spd, acc, agi, jumping , strength..and even though we can see catching and the like I wouldn't mind scouting those ratings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
Yeah, or even have a simulated one. Scouting combine, in the NFL, is one of the big off-season events... heck there was a live feed on NFL Network this year, and Jedeveon Clowney was a trending topic on twitter just because of his 40 time.

The current scouting interface seems so weird to me now that you don't get even the basic items... like "speed" or "catching ability." Like these NFL scouts are just completely ignorant to basic characteristics of these players until they're scouted. I'd like to see a simulated scouting combine that gives you some hint into the players without the feast or famine scouting points mechanic.
Totally agree with that. It's just unrealistic right now.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:37 AM   #11
Just started!

I think it's one of many improvements that could be made to the scouting interface in Madden. Personally, I rather see a scouting interface like NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2014, 09:07 PM   #12
Rookie

Something needs to be done about scouting/the draft. Draft classes are god awful.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:13 PM   #13
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

It shouldn't be hard to create this.

Just need to get rights to one of the sponsors or just make up your own game.

I also wish at the end of off season you could edit names for following years draft class.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »