Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-07-2014, 12:02 AM   #289
Banned

OVR: 0
Icon12 Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Some of you will never be happy until you see 2k...whatever on the box. Many of us.....DON'T LIKE AND NEVER LIKED 2K'S TAKE ON FOOTBALL. So bitch and whine in a 2K forum.

The post above me.....where the guy has nothing but 2k games in his playing and playlist........yeah, He is going to be unbiased!
Old 06-07-2014, 12:02 AM   #290

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackyoldman
LOL.......laymen. So you guys are "experts"?
May want to re-read his post before you get defensive, he referred to himself as the "layman" in his analogy.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:07 AM   #291
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
They change dev teams to much they need to go scout some football minded game makers and stick to the fans and follow us we knw what we want. But Madden is the only football game in the market and Madden is a play now online gamers dream. Because they dnt kare for a in depth game or realism they just wint to get in a league and play now. So for all of us that go deep into the game and like to player a career mode we dont have that because Madden dont master this part of the game so if we dnt expect what we knw they kant do. And if they kan they wont because online gaming in taking over and Madden does things to cater to that every year. So b ready for E3 just keep a open mind and knw its online gaming that awaits us.

What you want....is not necessarily what I want...is it? So, who does the developer follow? Or does the developer pick and choose from the many to compromise? Not everyone wants a strict sim....because a strict sim may not be fun to play multiplayer. Not everyone plays by themselves, 20 seasons of franchise mode. I actually play in a 32 team online CCM with rules that try to be more sim. However, doesn't mean someone else is wrong in their opinion. You have an opinion on how the game should be made and played......doesn't mean it is right or wrong. Just not necessarily want I want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 12:11 AM   #292
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Some of you will never be happy until you see 2k...whatever on the box. Many of us.....DON'T LIKE AND NEVER LIKED 2K'S TAKE ON FOOTBALL. So bitch and whine in a 2K forum.

The post above me.....where the guy has nothing but 2k games in his playing and playlist........yeah, He is going to be unbiased!
We should drive to avoid a contentious spirit as yours. Let's keep to the topic of the trailer.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:13 AM   #293
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

Quote:
You are passing on a game because you saw maybe 30 secs of gameplay....lol? Wow.......from a trailer?
I have not bought Madden since 2009, I am not buying this game because of 8 years of mediocrity. I can already tell by the animations and how the players are moving that this game will be the same old crap. Ive seen this time and time again every year for the past 8-9 years, I know the real game will not be much different from the trailer and what they show at E3.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:15 AM   #294
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

Well bro my post is above yours and i dnt knw if u talking to me ir what but im a fan of football and with that said i kould kare less for who ever else wants a 2k on their box. U must b a undercover fan of both but like Madden because u dnt want to b on the outside looking in. This tell me u go with what ever is said negative about a 2k game to b a Madden Fanboy. But all i said was speaking on the gamers of today and thats what we r seeing in the Madden games so i dnt knw how that affended u.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:15 AM   #295
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

I was and still impressed with the Colin Kaepernick screenshot, but just not with the other three screenshots or the sample trailer. Again still impressed with the Colin photorealistic screenshot.

SIDE NOTE: Rugby challenge and MLB14 is not from 2K. I was also fairly impressed with EA UFC demo.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 12:32 AM   #296
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

I remember finding this site so many years ago when the manifesto was made..anyway back to topic..You know what..year in year out..the same arguments are made..I see both sides of this argument (I have bashed and been excited) but you can almost replace this thread with one from last year, two years ago etc....We must all come to realize..that we must deal with what they give us..and use each other to make it best we can..because this is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »