Home

Madden NFL 15 All-22 Camera is Identical to the NCAA Football 14 Coordinator Cam

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 All-22 Camera is Identical to the NCAA Football 14 Coordinator Cam within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2014, 04:19 PM   #41
Just started!

OVR: 0
YES YES YES !!!! Like this cam / I'm a big ncaa football fan so adding this 2 madden is GREAT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2014, 04:55 PM   #42
Rookie

Re: Madden NFL 15 All-22 Camera is Identical to the NCAA Football 14 Coordinator Cam

Like most others have stated, I will be using the zoom cam. Glad it's finally the default. This all 22 camera looks like a mobile game to me. Glad it's in there for the people who need it to pass properly.

In all honesty though, this years zoom cam is closer to a standard cam in years past. Madden 10s default cam was just about as close as this years zoom. The cam got pushed way, way far out with default cams in Madden 12,13, and 25. Players were starting to look like ants on the field. I found it not to be realistic, and a move in the wrong direction. I would call this view "The Artari 2600 View" if I was naming it.

I'd like to see all the cams get some options to zoom in/out, or tilt up/down just a bit. It's been way to long that we are stuck with limited camera options. I don't see what is taking them so long to get this done, it really hasn't made them look good IMO. Even Madden 05 let you select different cameras for different situations (pre snap/pass/run,etc) and they even let you customize those cameras zoom, tilt, height levels on top of that. That is a long time to go with this option removed.

Last edited by BigDaddyHolmes; 06-21-2014 at 05:11 PM.
Old 06-21-2014, 04:59 PM   #43
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
I'd like to see the ESPN ticker at the bottom of the screen and the game update cut ins for NCAA 14.
Old 06-21-2014, 06:39 PM   #44
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 All-22 Camera is Identical to the NCAA Football 14 Coordinator Cam

I really liked the look of the coordinator cam when the E3 videos came out for NCAA 14 but when I got to play the game it was just too distant - especially on running plays.

If I'm not mistaken, we'll be able to toggle between the camera views on Madden 15 without having to pause and go into the menu so if that's the case then this would make for a good camera view while on offense and running passing plays.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:26 PM   #45
Rookie

Sure going to miss a next-gen NCAA football game this year. That cam angle was decent. I liked using it for the first half and then zooming in a little the second half of the game. Not sure about everyone else, but I've found that I can return punts and kicks in the wide field/high view angle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2014, 08:14 PM   #46
Rookie

Sounds like to me that M15 is borrowing a few features that was in NCAA football 14 from last year.If they are so intent on using ncaa 14 features,why not implement setting your weather up in 'play now' mode like ncaa, and bring cpu vs cpu back with one controller not two.
Old 06-22-2014, 02:56 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 5
this could work for me because of the size of my tv. if you have a 65inch plus tv then you can really take advantage of this camera because the players will still be a good size on your tv. but for smaller tvs its not worth the look because you get dot like players
Old 06-22-2014, 04:51 PM   #48
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
I don't see how anyone would NOT like the idea of having lots of camera options. Personally, I wouldn't use this much, but it certainly is great to have. The more options, the better!

same here. EA will never hear one customer complaining about having many options. its when they limit us, that's when people get riled up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »