Home

Madden NFL 15 Screenshot - Levi's Stadium

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Screenshot - Levi's Stadium within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2014, 01:56 PM   #33
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 15 Screenshot - Levi's Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
Where are the cheerleaders?

Were they ever in madden? I know for sure they were in nfl 2k5 but im not sure if they were ever in madden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-18-2014, 02:10 PM   #34
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Were they ever in madden? I know for sure they were in nfl 2k5 but im not sure if they were ever in madden

Madden 06 (I think? maybe 07) on the PS2 / XBOX / PC had cheerleaders and they were awful, lol.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:17 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

The lack of people on the sidelines bothers me, almost as much as the complete lack of people in the end zones. There should be cheerleaders, mascots, parabolic mic holders, security, crane cameras, and other even/facility staff. There are 17 or so camera men on the near side of the field on the close half of the 50 in this shot. There should be 17 in just the corner of the end zone alone, and the density of camera men should be related to the position of the offense on the field, but there should always be a crowd around the end zones. Look at that ugly patch of empty grass right above "Madden". That's about 30 yards with not a single person. Most of these models wouldn't even need much detail or extensive scripting to bring the sidelines/end zones to life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2014, 02:35 PM   #36
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
THIS is living worlds, Madden needs this soon
http://youtu.be/2dDHWCZH9ZA

See it's stuff like this even in other EA games that make me think the incremental upgrading of similar stuff in Madden is intentionally limited. They have already harped on all the way these new gen games can seamlessly share tech yet look at certain FIFA elements in comparison to Madden. FIFA being further along in developing game play elements has nothing to do with the stuff like Living Worlds and player sense/emotions, that tech was implemented in all applicable EA games at the same time.

Last edited by Big FN Deal; 07-18-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:38 PM   #37
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0

Sidelines still look dull. Not enough people and all seem stationary. They should have people walking around and such.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:57 PM   #38
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
See it's stuff like this even in other EA games that make me think the incremental upgrading of similar stuff in Madden is intentionally limited. They have already harped on all the way these new gen games can seamlessly share tech yet look at certain FIFA elements in comparison to Madden. FIFA being further along in developing game play elements has nothing to do with the stuff like Living Worlds and player sense/emotions, that tech was implemented in all applicable EA games at the same time.
Seriously. How is FIFA so far ahead of Madden if they can share tech?
Old 07-19-2014, 12:30 PM   #39
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Again....let EA focus on the issues ON the field before any sideline issues are addressed

Old 07-20-2014, 01:13 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
You will notice the same with NHL as they seem to be taking a huge leap in the atmosphere department as well. To be honest, FIFA and NHL have a much stronger base then Madden particularly when it comes to gameplay. My guess is the Madden team is taking a "back to the basics" approach, while FIFA and NHL are innovating on top of their already strong core.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »