Home

Madden NFL 15 Top Defensive Tackles

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Top Defensive Tackles within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2014, 04:48 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Top Defensive Tackles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams_3
Your right, but not only that if u look at suh lions jersey numbers. The inside font has the numbers as a point. So if they can put the point on the lion's numbers. Then why not the vikes, doesn't make sense.
The thing is, both the 9 and 0 are the same font no matter if they are the first or last number (I know 0 can't be first but you get my point). The vikings jerseys, let's say a player wears 22, the first 2 is a different font from the second 2. The game only uses one font for both numbers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2014, 08:40 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinkBlackrose
Eesh...did we really need 2 weeks worth of ratings releases? Can knock that out in what, 3 days max? Rookies...Offensive Players...Defensive Players. Lets get to CFM/CCM already!
Im kinda thinking that they did not touch franchise mode/CFM that much unless it was an obvious bug or something. They will probably be saying closer to release that they wanted to focus on gameplay and they will work on franchise mode in the future. My thought is: franchise mode should be beyond incredible. You can have broken gameplay but you cant really mess up franchise mode. I can live with mediocre gameplay as long as franchise mode is unreal. I know from what we have seen, that the menus look the same and are very ugly at that. Even the menus should wow you, be new and fresh every year so it gives the game an exciting new look instead of copying all the other menu systems like windows 8 ect. Hopefully I am wrong; been dying for a great franchise mode since 06!
Old 07-27-2014, 10:25 PM   #27
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinkBlackrose
Eesh...did we really need 2 weeks worth of ratings releases? Can knock that out in what, 3 days max? Rookies...Offensive Players...Defensive Players. Lets get to CFM/CCM already!
They said they are releasing some info soon about it, but I agree that they have left it annoyingly late to release anything about it.

It will be extremely irritating if the features they announce turn out to be mediocre meaning we have waited incredibly long for no major changes.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:17 AM   #28
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Would have liked to see Poe get included in this list but oh well. I'll be interested to see his stamina rating given that he played more snaps than any other DT last year and he didn't even play the last game of the season.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:44 AM   #29
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossMan84
LBs #1 Dansby-97 #2 Mathis-96 #3Kuechly-95 #4 Bowman-95 #5 L. David-94

CBs #1 Sherman-98 #2 Peterson-97 #3 Haden-95 #4 Revis-94 #5 Talib/Verner-93
Dansby as the top LB? Peterson as the #2 best corner? What? lol

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 07-28-2014, 11:53 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossMan84
LBs #1 Dansby-97 #2 Mathis-96 #3Kuechly-95 #4 Bowman-95 #5 L. David-94

CBs #1 Sherman-98 #2 Peterson-97 #3 Haden-95 #4 Revis-94 #5 Talib/Verner-93
At LB, you're missing Patrick Willis, Von Miller, and maybe Aldon Smith.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:24 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBrayden
Dansby as the top LB? Peterson as the #2 best corner? What? lol
If Peterson is the #2 corner all I can do is

As far as backers Dansby will be too old and too slow to be up there.

I'd think Bowman BEFORE Willis (more than likely won't happen as they'll go off Willis' name); Luke Kuechly THEN Willis as far as ILB's/MLB's are concerned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 01:10 PM   #32
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
The problem with the Vikings' font is that there are 2 sets of numbers with the look of the numbers depending on if the number is the first/only in the sequence or the 2nd. The Bucs font is the same regardless of the order in the sequence, which is why it's correct.

That said it's something that is understandably missing in 25 but should have been fixed in time for 15.
This was talked about by the producers in one of the podcasts out there. They said there was no easy fix to it without completely rewriting the code which they didn't have enough time to fit in with all the features they added.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »