Home

madden 15 demo?

This is a discussion on madden 15 demo? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 11:53 PM   #57
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: madden 15 demo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlacher51
If there is no official demo date from EA tomorrow, i don't think a demo will be out until after the game launches . Hope I'm wrong tho.
Im confident there will be a demo on the 12th.

Playing:
Old 08-07-2014, 11:56 PM   #58
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Well, it won't be false, but it's unconfirmed still. And yes, PastaPadre is known to scam other sites and have second hand info on sports games, as well as posting info before it was supposed to be posted. This is why I joined OS. We're legit here.
I didn't know that. I guess I was just so hyped that I would be able to play it Tuesday I didn't check around. Hopefully we do hear from EA tomorrow regarding a demo.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:03 AM   #59
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

No demo, no buy. The game looks good. But they're not getting any more money out of me until I see some proof on my TV. I read a YouTube comment stating there's no demo. If it's accurate, and you know it must be, then they just lost a sale.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:03 AM   #60
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Ah, I saw a few people who don't spread rumors on Twitter post about the demo so I thought it was legit. Looks like they got fooled too.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:06 PM   #61
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

well this just sucks if they dont put out a demo . They always have a demo. No real reason not to really, when over the past 6 years (before the last two where i have seen madden improve) they did so much to mess the game up, It would seem like from a business standpoint, if your trying to prove to possible customers to help change their minds on your product, you would put out a demo to prove your improvements.....

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 12:27 PM   #62
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
well this just sucks if they dont put out a demo . They always have a demo. No real reason not to really, when over the past 6 years (before the last two where i have seen madden improve) they did so much to mess the game up, It would seem like from a business standpoint, if your trying to prove to possible customers to help change their minds on your product, you would put out a demo to prove your improvements.....
If you completely ignore the new subscription service they'd like to push people to use, I agree. So while not guaranteed, there's certainly a possibility that it could be the source of EA 'demos' going forward. Their overall strategy remains to be seen.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:42 PM   #63
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Demo or not, I'm buying.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-08-2014, 12:48 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
If you completely ignore the new subscription service they'd like to push people to use, I agree. So while not guaranteed, there's certainly a possibility that it could be the source of EA 'demos' going forward. Their overall strategy remains to be seen.
The problem is the new subscription service is only for XB1 as far as I understand. I can't imagine they'd want to alienate their last gen and PS4 base by not putting out a demo. I agree with the other posters that I'm not buying unless there's a demo. Let's just hope they drop one on Tuesday like the speculation seems to suggest.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »