Home

Get Up To $35 Towards Madden NFL 15 By Trading in Madden NFL 25 at Best Buy 8/10-8/16

This is a discussion on Get Up To $35 Towards Madden NFL 15 By Trading in Madden NFL 25 at Best Buy 8/10-8/16 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2014, 04:54 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Get Up To $35 Towards Madden NFL 15 By Trading in Madden NFL 25 at Best Buy 8/10-

I went and took advantage of this deal today. Traded in my Madden 25 for PS4 and received a gift card for $25. Also received the $10 coupon towards M15. They wouldn't let me use the $10 coupon to pre-order Madden but they would let me us the $25 to put towards the pre-order. They said I would have to use the $10 coupon when I came back into the store to pay the difference when i pick it up on August 26th. Either way....Madden 15 for $30 (includes tax) is a friggin' steal!!

I'm not a Best Buy rewards member....I only buy 3 games a year: Madden, FIFA, and The Show.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:33 PM   #90
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Get Up To $35 Towards Madden NFL 15 By Trading in Madden NFL 25 at Best Buy 8/10-

Just got back from Best Buy and traded in my Xbox One Madden....I forgot I also have the PS4 version but I have company coming over Saturday so we were going to play it then...didn't someone say the trade in offer is good up to 8/23 and not just this week?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-10-2014, 06:43 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Just got back from Best Buy and traded in my Xbox One Madden....I forgot I also have the PS4 version but I have company coming over Saturday so we were going to play it then...didn't someone say the trade in offer is good up to 8/23 and not just this week?
yep...plenty of time. i even thought about playing mine for another week since I haven't touched it in a while but i want to save my expectations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #92
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
That's what the coupon I have says.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 08-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #93
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by evans5150
yep...plenty of time. i even thought about playing mine for another week since I haven't touched it in a while but i want to save my expectations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
That's what the coupon I have says.
Ok thanks guys, looks like Saturday will be my last play session w Madden 25!!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-10-2014, 08:58 PM   #94
MVP

OVR: 1

Questions as I am new to the My Best Buy rewards program (how have I missed this?)

First: When do I get that $10 rewards after purchase? (one week, two weeks?)

Second: How long do those games stay on that program? Until they are launched. For example, I am going to get 2k15. Am I fine waiting to see if they have a similar deal for Madden?
Old 08-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #95
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by evans5150
I was thinking the same thing. It's not a bad thing to take a break.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 09:57 PM   #96
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Questions as I am new to the My Best Buy rewards program (how have I missed this?)

First: When do I get that $10 rewards after purchase? (one week, two weeks?)

Second: How long do those games stay on that program? Until they are launched. For example, I am going to get 2k15. Am I fine waiting to see if they have a similar deal for Madden?
I think I read that you will get the reward certificate within 15 days of purchasing Madden. I believe the reward certificate deal is only if you pre order certain games, so once it is released the deal is over

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »