Home

Madden NFL 15: Three Things To Be Excited About

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Three Things To Be Excited About within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2014, 08:26 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
In past Maddens it was way overpowered to the point that you could change the receivers route using it. I've been saying this for years but Madden lacks contextual awareness such as back shoulder throw situations. The abs don't posses very much touch on the ball. Its either a straight bullet or a lob pass. I feel like with the triggers we could have much more control over how much touch we have on it.
Thank you sir. This is pretty much what I have been trying to explain since Madden..... 08? It's been a long time.

And I DO LIKE MADDEN, I just really want the passing fixed. Thats all
Old 08-10-2014, 02:12 PM   #50
Just started!

OVR: 0
I would honestly be all in for a Madden game that would allow users in a Connected Franchise to be themselves as a created player go through the draft process or pick a current player to control. I enjoy defensive side of the ball, specifically SS. Say another user in the franchise chooses to be an RB. I want to be able to be locked in just on my guy and he on his. If my player or his would get fatigued, injured or was backup only playing occasional snap while the other is on the field they should be just a spectator watching each play until they return or if both are off the field you should have a choice to sim to next appearance. Madden isn't the only franchise that needs to implement this, I believe 2K which is already on a different planet as far as gameplay would create a game that is hands down a must have for any sports fan or gamer. I hope that all makes sense to those who read this and if I have copied what someone else posted, my bad. I'm curious what others think on this matter.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:19 PM   #51
Banned

Im looking forward to pass inaccuracies but I think I may be disappointed, from the videos I've seen, theirs rarely any inaccurate passes (unless their way off) and very rarely have I seen a variety of catch animations which is something else I was really looking forward to.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 08-10-2014 at 03:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 02:24 PM   #52
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15: Three Things To Be Excited About

Shocking that a thread about things in Madden 15 that people are excited about turned into Madden bashing and 2k comparisons. Just let it go already

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 08-10-2014, 02:26 PM   #53
Rookie

fightingirish595's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Shocking that a thread about things in Madden 15 that people are excited about turned into Madden bashing and 2k comparisons. Just let it go already
its not bashing its constructive criticism
Old 08-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #54
Rookie

fightingirish595's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknmild
Respect his opinion.... Alot of people like presentation
i do respect his opinion, im just trying to understand it, if he likes the gameplay, then he should be looking forward to presentation. for me presentation is icing on the cake, but right now the cake isnt very good, hopefully it gets better
Old 08-10-2014, 02:35 PM   #55
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingirish595
its not bashing its constructive criticism
"Constructive" is very debatable. Thread is about things you're excited about in the upcoming game, not Madden vs 2k comparisons. If someone isn't excited about the game there's countless other places to provide some "constructive criticism"

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 02:38 PM   #56
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
I'm actually not excited for Madden this year, at all. First time in a long time. I'm just not feeling it. They didn't make any of the changes that needed to be made to franchise or the actual game play itself. Its just more new fluff and its going to be the same broken game underneath. Still going to buy it, but just not excited it for it.
Agreed, but I am not buying at least into I get it for 40.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »