Home

Programmed for 15 min Quareters?

This is a discussion on Programmed for 15 min Quareters? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2014, 06:07 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Programmed for 15 min Quareters?

I play 3 minute quarters with 20 second clock acceleration. The commentators always harass me for having 7-10 points by the end of the game 😭
Old 09-18-2014, 07:25 PM   #18
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf16
I have messed with a number of different settings. I have found the "sweet spot" for me is about 12 minute quarters with NO accelerated clock.

Games don't take me too long. However, I let the air out of the ball when I play so that may have something to do with quicker games for me. At halftime of my Bucs/Falcons game this afternoon. I had 29 rushes to 11 passes and a 14-9 lead.
YES!!! Finally someone else who uses NO accelerated clock!!! I play 15 minute quarters, no accelerated clock and just cut through 97% of the "cut scenes" or replays after every play. Games take just over an hour. In the pre-season I cut them down to 5 minute quarters because I want to get to the regular season.

Old 09-21-2014, 10:58 AM   #19
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
YES!!! Finally someone else who uses NO accelerated clock!!! I play 15 minute quarters, no accelerated clock and just cut through 97% of the "cut scenes" or replays after every play. Games take just over an hour. In the pre-season I cut them down to 5 minute quarters because I want to get to the regular season.
Don't you get about 150-180 plays per game, though?
Old 09-25-2014, 11:07 AM   #20
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

i played game 2 of my season last night, Chiefs (me) vs. @Broncos.

9 minute quarters, 20 sec runoff. i had 37 total offensive plays. was expecting more in the range of 45 plays.

i'm looking at this 2 different ways, and don't know which is correct.....

A.
lets assume 8 minute quarters, 18 sec. runoff. i will get more plays because the clock speed is forcing me to snap the ball more often.

B.
now 8 min. quarters, 25 sec runoff. i will get more plays because lack of clock runoff allows me to snap the ball more frequently.

anyhow, through 4 preseason games, 6 min quarters, 20 sec runoff, i had never won a TOP battle in the games. Through 2 games regular season, 9 min with 20 sec runoff, i've won TOP by 3+ minutes.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »