Home

Who to pick when starting CFM? (offline)

This is a discussion on Who to pick when starting CFM? (offline) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2014, 03:05 PM   #9
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Who to pick when starting CFM? (offline)

Take the Rams and move them back to LA
Old 09-23-2014, 03:24 PM   #10
Rookie

Rudy09's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_time85
You know this is only happening to a few people right? I've actually never had this happened to me and I have had the game since release. My advice is just go ahead and start your cfm and enjoy
In the last week I've had to recreate my profile and start over...doing the Panthers Seahawks intro. Any one know why M15 does that?

I'm getting ready to start my offline CFM this week, it's hard to pick a team to build this year. For me it's the Browns or Falcons. I'm going with the Browns but I can't get into their uniforms. Last year was the Jags, so not using them again.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:41 PM   #11
Banned

I like starting with the Raiders or Jaguars. It's fun trying to demo the team and rebuild it. Time consuming but fun!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 11:53 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

I agree with the team rebuild method. I'm a Saints fan but I'd never choose them for a CFM. Vikings/Raiders/Jags are a good choice because they all have decent rookie QB's. Personally I cut all the trash, sign all the good FA's, trade everyone that I can for current picks, and grind my way through the first season. I try to avoid trading for players as there's no way to do it realistically without raping the CPU.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:07 AM   #13
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

I still haven't started as I am waiting for the first patch. But I plan on using either the Falcons or Panthers and doing a rebuild with them. With the Falcons I would keep Matt Ryan for a few more seasons before looking for his replacement and completely rebuild that defense/offensive line. With the Panthers I would clear house with everyone except a few players on defense.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:36 AM   #14
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30
Icon12 Re: Who to pick when starting CFM? (offline)

Pick my poor Oakland Raiders. They need all the help he can get.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:20 AM   #15
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature_Boy
Pick my poor Oakland Raiders. They need all the help he can get.
The Raiders have a decent foundation to rebuild with over the years (both in the game and in real life). Carr gets better each and every week, he needs a consistent RB and some good young WR's. Mack is looking like a cornerstone on that defense for years to come. The problem for the Raiders is they need a season where a Davis doesn't interfere with the team building. It killed them in the end with Al and it's killing them now with Mark.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 09:35 AM   #16
Rookie

mathteacherct's Arena

I start with the Raiders. I love the team and have for years, even though they REALLY suck right now. It's nice to take a low team and rebuild them. So far I'm 3 games into the season and have won all 3 by a margin of 1-3 points, still better than the real thing. Last years I did the same with the raiders and it took me about 6 seasons to get to the Super Bowl, where I lost. Won the next season. Lots of fun to build a team up. Being in NY, thinking of taking the Jets this year, plus seems fun to move them to Brooklyn!
Fun game this year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »