Home

Does Anyone Else Do This When Starting a CFM?

This is a discussion on Does Anyone Else Do This When Starting a CFM? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2014, 11:29 PM   #1
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Does Anyone Else Do This When Starting a CFM?

Whenever I start a CFM in Madden, I hate when it fills the depth chart with players from the wrong position like putting a LE into RE depth 3 or a ROLB as your 4th MLB? I always get cheap, sucky free agents, put them into those spots in the depth chart, and release them to clear it out. I'm just wondering if I'm the only OCD one or if other people do it too.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2014, 01:05 AM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Does Anyone Else Do This When Starting a CFM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Whenever I start a CFM in Madden, I hate when it fills the depth chart with players from the wrong position like putting a LE into RE depth 3 or a ROLB as your 4th MLB? I always get cheap, sucky free agents, put them into those spots in the depth chart, and release them to clear it out. I'm just wondering if I'm the only OCD one or if other people do it too.
You are, most assuredly, NOT alone! It also irks me to no end that in 2014 we are still required to keep a FB and 2 TE's, even though I use the Run & Shoot, which never uses a FB or TE's.

This is 2014 and we are using technology from the early 1990's as far as gaming goes.

WE - the people who buy and play the game - should be able to dictate our roster. If I don't want any FB's or TE's, I shouldn't be forced to have them. I need, at bare minimum, 8 WR's... would go with 11 or 12 but since I am forced to carry dead weight - FB & TE's - I can't do that. And that... is just sad.

Old 10-05-2014, 11:48 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
You are, most assuredly, NOT alone! It also irks me to no end that in 2014 we are still required to keep a FB and 2 TE's, even though I use the Run & Shoot, which never uses a FB or TE's.

This is 2014 and we are using technology from the early 1990's as far as gaming goes.

WE - the people who buy and play the game - should be able to dictate our roster. If I don't want any FB's or TE's, I shouldn't be forced to have them. I need, at bare minimum, 8 WR's... would go with 11 or 12 but since I am forced to carry dead weight - FB & TE's - I can't do that. And that... is just sad.
I agree 100%. I use the Eagles in my franchise and their playbook doesn't use a tight end except for the goalline formation, which I never use. I ended up trading James Casey for a draft pick and signed a rookie free agent that is just taking up space. I could have kept a 6th receiver or an extra defensive back with that spot, whc=ich would be of use to me.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:00 AM   #4
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Personally it doesn't bother me too much as I usually completely change the roster from top to bottom to begin with anyways.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:47 AM   #5
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Cool bro. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person who does this.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »