Home

Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2015, 10:26 PM   #25
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
i expect ps3 and 360 to just be a roster update and that it

we will never be able to edit draft classes because there are some roster makers so good that they can edit the 300 guys perfect that there would be no reason to buy the game every year

the ps4 xbox1 guys should get more tats betting lighting more classic players better man to man D more QB sounds at the line maybe NFL films music in ccm mode maybe a better draft presentation in ccm mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2015, 10:35 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

With expectations contained, I'll keep it brief:

Presentation - further move towards realistic broadcasts that change with Mon, Thr, and Sun games. Also, love to see a different atmosphere for playoff games and Super Bowl.

Presentation - further improved sideline players, camera men, coaches, etc

Connected Franchise Mode - I'm not sure if I can describe it well, but I need the mode to have more immersion and personality. I like it, but it needs more life, stories, etc.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:59 PM   #27
Rookie

dtlm6's Arena

OVR: 1
How about a game that doesn't lock up on franchise mode if you check team stats..... REALLY liked Madden 15 (best Madden since PS2 days) but can't tell you the number of times the game locked up on me in the 4th quarter or at the end of the game. Contacted EA and received very little assistance. NO EXCUSE for this problem. Also, the franchise mode is no fun. There are so many things that you could do on the PS2 that you cannot on the next gen systems. Will not be buying Madden and waiting for something else. I don't need the NFL brand if the game is fun. Hope the images about a Joe Montana game are for real.

Sports games I would love to have for next gen: 1. College Basketball 2. Arena Football 3. College Baseball
Old 04-16-2015, 11:02 PM   #28
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
i expect ps3 and 360 to just be a roster update and that it

we will never be able to edit draft classes because there are some roster makers so good that they can edit the 300 guys perfect that there would be no reason to buy the game every year

the ps4 xbox1 guys should get more tats betting lighting more classic players better man to man D more QB sounds at the line maybe NFL films music in ccm mode maybe a better draft presentation in ccm mode
More tats is up to the players. They need a release form from the artist to be included in the game. That's how Kap got his in the game last year.
Old 04-16-2015, 11:24 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hopefully they live up the hype. Every year they hype it up but never live up to it haha. Anyways I'm excited!
Old 04-16-2015, 11:26 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 7
Straight and simple: 32 team control. What's so hard about that? I'm trying to buy my first Madden in 9 years here! :-)
Old 04-16-2015, 11:37 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Realistic penalties!!! If it's in the the game it's in the game right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2015, 11:45 PM   #32
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

All I want is a working penalty system that actually calls a range of (all) penalties, not just random clipping, holding, and false start calls. I'd be delighted if they would solve the sack glitch of '15 as it could be downright broken at times. The wish list stretch goal is full control/edit anyone in offline franchise. Fix those few things, and I have no issues laying down $60 because '15 was their best effort in years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »