Home

Madden NFL 16: New 'Be the Playmaker' Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16: New 'Be the Playmaker' Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2015, 01:26 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
I am going to pass on this years game. looks the same as 15 and from a graphic point I do not see any progress. the only thing I have seen different is the Giants helmet looks more true to its actual color where in 15 it was God awful. Like others have said the colors are washed out. even on replays in Madden 15 the game engine does not hold the image in a sharp form as the other players helmets suffers those wavy bumps.

they need to hire a new lighting and graphic person or give us a tool in the game like nhl where we can edit uniform and colors. I actually run my ps4 thru my massive Origin pc with 2 Titan z cards then use my pc to change the look of madden to my liking .

Now i would buy it if it was made for pc but i am going to pass.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:00 PM   #58
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Madden NFL 16: New 'Be the Playmaker' Screenshots

Slick screens, but it's all about the animation for me.

And why do images of the Miami Dolphins never arrive in the first batch? C'mon, now. Tiburon is located in Florida. Let's get on it.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:26 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 7
I have lowered expectations with madden because generally they spend most of their time on gimmicks each year (some work out) Ie a card game few play relative to desired area of improvement. but makes them more money. Madden has over many years become synonymous with frustration. We all have our ideas about improving the game, but EA has a different agenda. Compare the Mlb the show team and their words backed by effort and end product to EA sports madden team. It ain't close.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:41 PM   #60
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelR2000
I have lowered expectations with madden because generally they spend most of their time on gimmicks each year (some work out) Ie a card game few play relative to desired area of improvement. but makes them more money. Madden has over many years become synonymous with frustration. We all have our ideas about improving the game, but EA has a different agenda. Compare the Mlb the show team and their words backed by effort and end product to EA sports madden team. It ain't close.
I believed that (and still may do so after the fact) until I listened to Kolbe today.(formally of MLB The Show, who is now in charge of CFM)

He said he worked all last year on MUT to get MUT fixed and all up and running. He is now in charge of CFM and said the resources this year were put into game play and CFM.

So, we will see what the outcome of that is.

Last edited by roadman; 05-22-2015 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:54 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 7
I hope you are right. Madden has surprised in the past just not very often. Btw, many people comment on how hard it is to implement or improve areas of Madden. I was under the impression that their new programming tools made it easier and faster to make changes and even test them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2015, 06:38 PM   #62
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
Sorry for being so cynical. Maybe just wait and see how the gameplay pans out..
What I don't understand is how they had updated equipment in NCAA like 2 years ago.
Old 05-23-2015, 12:35 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0

By looking at the Calvin Johnson screen shot I would say they got another wrong face for him. cause it looks nothing like him except the skin tone.

oh goodie another face pack likeness update
Old 05-23-2015, 05:14 AM   #64
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Just to kind of reiterate how much better the game could look in my opinion if they adjusted the colors and lighting. As with the others I made, these aren't perfect by any means but they just show the issues with colors and vibrance in-game.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
No thanks. Far too much contrast. Loses realistic coloring of the sun in the Luck pic - essentially ignoring the sun. I will say though that effect is overdone by EA in the first place. Missing a happy medium here.

Not shocking that half this forum gets excited when they see ramped up contrast and darkened gamma scales all the while ignoring image accuracy... this is why LED's sell so well *rolls eyes*

Notice how in the PP27 solo pic that 80% of the detail is lost on his helmet (scuffs, scratches etc) because the contrast is far too high compromising image accuracy.

Last edited by Find_the_Door; 05-23-2015 at 05:18 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »