Home

Does Madden need more pre snap animations?

This is a discussion on Does Madden need more pre snap animations? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2015, 10:57 AM   #25
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Does Madden need more pre snap animations?

They desperately need more pre-snap animations for the FG units. Once FG is selected in the play-call menu, the FG unit is already at the line ready for the snap. Whatever happened to the camera focusing on the kicker taking two steps back and one step to the side? These little things are what we see over and over during an NFL game.

Also, this would require a little play-clock management from the user as it would take time to set up the FG before the ball could even be snapped; heck, maybe it would even require taking a timeout for once. I just played an entire regular season this past week, and I can honestly say that in 16 total games, I took a total of about 2 or 3 timeouts while the CPU used ZERO. I'm talking about 12 minute quarters, 14 sec accelerated, no supersim, and playing as close to sim as Madden 15 allows.

I might also add that there were zero challenges taken by the CPU, but that's besides the point. Just give the user/cpu a reason to use a timeout, because everyone knows that on Sundays, if a trailing team has ran out of timeouts with a few minutes remaining in the 4th, it's a whole different intensity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2015, 01:22 PM   #26
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Does Madden need more pre snap animations?

Would love for them to fix the run switch and hot routes so they don't advertise the run/pass probability...
Want to see the QB/Center ratings dictate some pointing "identify the mike" and "that jerk is blitzing", - essentially, QB and center awareness could then have some presnap function...
Show blitz without dumping the safety down...
Etc etc

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »