Home

Me and your's madden 16 cfm team and plans

This is a discussion on Me and your's madden 16 cfm team and plans within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2015, 12:05 AM   #9
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Me and your's madden 16 cfm team and plans

Dallas Cowboys: Take over a loaded offense and improving defense and hopefully bring the Lombardi Trophy back to Dallas. On offense, going to use a RB committee early in the season, and if someone breaks out above the rest, use them more heavily later in the year. Also, going to heavily focus on Dez in the passing game, want to keep him happy so he will resign in free-agency. On defense, try to improve the secondary, namely the corner positions behind Brandon Carr.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 06-21-2015, 02:52 AM   #10
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

I'm in 3 online CFM's one is a fantasy one though. In the other two I'm going to be the Packers in one and the other franchise does team selection rather than carry your team over and I pick 3rd and am hoping to get the Titans.

Packers - I was the Cowboys this year (joined year 4), and I had to switch with the Packers user and I'm giving him Haha Clinton-Dix for them. Anyways, my plan is to build a stacked defense and develop Hundley so I can trade him for a boat load in a couple seasons. I'll also move either Randal or Rollins to FS to fill HHCD's spot.

Titans - My plan hear is to make Mariota and DGB the most dangerous combo in the league, Wright will be the short intermediate WR while DGB will catch most of the bombs. I also plan on eventually turning them into a 34 defense. Also will try to trade for Leveon Bell, or Eddie Lacy.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows

Last edited by Godgers12; 06-21-2015 at 02:54 AM.
Old 06-21-2015, 08:26 AM   #11
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

I'll be using the Chiefs and playing all of their games while controlling the roster management for the other 32-teams. Don't really ever have much of a plan for any team other than starting the season with their correct 53 and going from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2015, 12:07 PM   #12
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Tennessee. Finally have a legitimate QB of the future in Mariota, still plenty of rebuilding to do too.
Old 06-21-2015, 12:30 PM   #13
MVP

Toupal's Arena

If there is no way to implement real rookies, I will be avoiding not just CFM, but the game all together.

I am tired of my CFM being dictated by plauers like Ronald McDonald QB from Wyoming who wears lineman equipment,

Last edited by Toupal; 08-04-2015 at 11:54 PM.
Old 06-21-2015, 12:51 PM   #14
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

For me I can never play as my real team (Patriots) it's not fun to me being the best right out of the gate. In past versions I would take the 5 worst teams after simming one season and use one of them and do a rebuild. Last year I decided to take those teams who are close but have zero chance of ever winning and seeing if I can work with what they have while maybe clearing out some veterans. This year I have narrowed it down two teams:

1. Cincinnati - Fire Marvin Lewis, after years of being the most mediocre coach in sports. Trade Andy Dalton for an early draft pick. I just dont ever see him being a QB who can lead a team to a SB. Rebuild the defense.

2. San Diego - Trade Phillip Rivers. I think he is a very good QB and with the right cast can be a SB winning QB. I would trade him to a team that is close to contention but just needs a QB. Release Manti Teo because my team has no room for imaginary girlfriends.
Old 06-21-2015, 12:56 PM   #15
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
If there is no one to implement real rookies, I will be avoiding just just CFM, but the game all together.

I am tired of my CFM being dictated by plauers like Ronald McDonald QB from Wyoming who wears lineman equipment,
Ronald McDonald would be an amazing QB, he has to be at least 6'6'' and as much as he holds his arm out at my local McDonald's, his arm strength is off the charts. I had to hold my arm out in the Navy once as punishment, it hurt after an hour, he has been doing it for 25 years at this McD's!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2015, 01:44 PM   #16
Rookie

Sheen_O_Mack's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm not too sure yet. It will depend on the type of CFM I join.

If it a Online CFM that Sims every other year, I will take a team to rebuild;

Raiders - Two years of solid drafting has this team going in the right direction, I would probably look to add more WRs and run a pass heavy system.

If no seasons are being Simmed then ill go with my hometown team the Packers.

Offline -

Being from Wisconsin, I'm a huge Melvin Gordon fan. I got to see him play in high school and college now I get to use him in Madden, I can't wait. Drafting Rivers replacement would be my #1 priority.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »