Home

QB gameplay is inaccuracy patch again ?

This is a discussion on QB gameplay is inaccuracy patch again ? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2015, 07:15 PM   #1
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

OVR: 0
QB gameplay is inaccuracy patch again ?

So the best player that make the most difference are the QB . Your Tom Brady's , Peyton Manning , Andrew Lucks right . And we're all mainly sim style gamers ! Well the most important position in the game should play true to it's self QB inaccuracy can effect gameplay and make these elite QB feel elite compared to a running QB like Josh Johnson or Cam Newton that can run but no accuracy ! Also with the new aggressive catch with a Josh Johnson If inaccuracy are in it will make them not feel so O if you need a good QB to put it where the ball needs to be ! Well last year I herd at launch or E3 or right after launch it was patch ? Has anyone game changer or someone that went to E3 and played 16 know if the inaccuracy is back in the game ? I've herd different things but nothing really confirming it ?

Last edited by Allball76; 08-10-2015 at 12:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2015, 05:29 AM   #2
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Re: QB gameplay is inaccuracy patch again ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allball76
So the best player that make the most difference are the QB . Your Tom Brady's , Payton Manning , Andrew Lucks right . And we're all mainly sim style gamers ! Well the most important position in the game should play true to it's self QB inaccuracy can effect gameplay and make these elite QB feel elite compared to a running QB like Josh Johnson or Cam Newton that can run but no accuracy ! Also with the new aggressive catch with a Josh Johnson If inaccuracy are in it will make them not feel so O if you need a good QB to put it where the ball needs to be ! Well last year I herd at launch or E3 or right after launch it was patch ? Has anyone game changer or someone that went to E3 and played 16 know if the inaccuracy is back in the game ? I've herd different things but nothing really confirming it ?
You know I've started to wonder about that...we get shunned for ANY criticism on MUT/Draft Champs, and people refuse to acknowledge how these modes have destroyed the game...destroyed the community and made it borderline (IMO) pay to win...so I truly have started to wonder how many of "Us" (Sim Nation) there are left...

On the topic of QB inaccuracy unfortunately I just haven't seen much of it...most of the E3 / general gameplay videos have just been a bunch of User players and then they skimp over showing the CPU offense...but unfortunately (and it may just be my eyes because I haven't actually played it myself but the CPU just doesn't seem any smarter :/ (Maybe there's a REASON it hasn't really been shown in depth and nothing and no one has really confirmed it...)

It just seems to be so hit or miss...it's either Dan Marino-esque ROBO-QB pin-point laser accuracy or it's Tom Brady who can't hit the broad side of a barn...also one thing that I was also disappointed in was the CPU running logic, not only on run plays but also on things like Kick returns...they still just seem to just sprint in a straight line...and yes it SEEMS like something sliders COULD fix but I'm just sick of every year watching gameplay videos and saying "aww yea sliders could fix that..." and then after the purchase it ends up not being the case...idk.

And before you call me a Madden basher I will be buying this on Day 1 from Best buy because it costs 8 bucks for people with gamers club unlocked lol but I had to say my piece on the issue, nothing but love for you guys.
Old 08-08-2015, 05:56 AM   #3
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
You know I've started to wonder about that...we get shunned for ANY criticism on MUT/Draft Champs, and people refuse to acknowledge how these modes have destroyed the game...destroyed the community and made it borderline (IMO) pay to win...so I truly have started to wonder how many of "Us" (Sim Nation) there are left...
People refuse to acknowledge it because those modes have nothing to do with CFM. A completely different team works on CFM, they have an entire studio for CFM in Austin. CFM has a different direction than you would like it to have, that has nothing to do with MUT. But the dev's are listening and interacting with the community. It doesn't make you any more or less of a "sim" gamer because you don't like MUT.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:33 AM   #4
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

MUT is a money maker for EA, they won't destroy it.

Yeah, OS is sim nation, but that doesn't mean the rest of the 5 million buyers are.

Sliders usually handled the QB inaccuracy last year and I'll do it again this year if I need to.
Old 08-08-2015, 11:04 AM   #5
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
MUT is a money maker for EA, they won't destroy it.

Yeah, OS is sim nation, but that doesn't mean the rest of the 5 million buyers are.

Sliders usually handled the QB inaccuracy last year and I'll do it again this year if I need to.
What did you put your QB slider on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2015, 11:35 AM   #6
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

7 and 5 respectively.
Old 08-08-2015, 11:36 AM   #7
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
People refuse to acknowledge it because those modes have nothing to do with CFM. A completely different team works on CFM, they have an entire studio for CFM in Austin. CFM has a different direction than you would like it to have, that has nothing to do with MUT. But the dev's are listening and interacting with the community. It doesn't make you any more or less of a "sim" gamer because you don't like MUT.

Sheba true different studio different group of guys..but has CFM grown? Has it improved? Auto Subs inside CFM are still no good, custom packages, sub saves, a "training camp", sliders (which work completely different then play now), assist coaches, 46 man game day roster (no inactive players), position battles, etc...maybe issue is separating the studios because for years now play now and CFM has been different, for years now Auto Subs worked in Play Now but not CFM...but back to ur point..money, resources, man/woman power put aside for MUT and other game modes by default could have been used in CFM..especially with yearly cycle..look the game is without question improving..but CFM has not seen huge improvement...I would say very small improvement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 08-08-2015, 11:41 AM   #8
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
7 and 5 respectively.
Human/CPU or CPU/Human?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »