Home

Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2015, 12:44 AM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 1
started downloading at 7:15pm. It went up to 24% in about 15 minutes, and i thought i'd be playing in about an hour or hour and a half. It's now 12:45am (5 1/2 hours later) and it's on 82%.. I was really hoping to get some online games in tonight, but all I did was play the passing tutorial.
Old 08-20-2015, 12:48 AM   #114
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

graphics look amazing this year...

game play too soon to tell but I'm enjoying the opportunity to learn more complex passing options

downloaded for me in about 45 mins
Old 08-20-2015, 01:19 AM   #115
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

I have played 4 MUT games..The graphics and game play are way above M15...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2015, 01:20 AM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 4

ANybody else having issues connecting to EA server?

Old 08-20-2015, 01:33 AM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 2

I feel opposite then everyone else on the graphics. I think it was more detailed last year. Something seems a bit off in the lighting. And the colors seem more washed out this year than last years.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:42 AM   #118
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

The intro was extremely laggy for me, but once I played a real game it was as smooth as an EA Sports game can be.

Also, a word of advice for those experiencing slow downloads from EA Access: my download was extremely slow until I paused the installation, then restarted it. For some reason it was much faster after I resumed. Hope that helps some people.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:47 AM   #119
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I just saw a defensive pass interference. I'm not really that concerned about offensive pass interference because its rarely called.

Yeah I agree, I listed it before defensive but that was just randomness on my part. Definitely should be more defensive PI, and every once in a while offensive. Cuz u do see it sometimes when guys push off etc.

But glad u saw a defensive PI... Altho if the early reports here are any indication it seems like the ratio between defensive holding/defensive PI is skewed a little too much toward holdings right now. But overall it is encouraging as penalties have really hurt the realism for me personally in past games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2015, 04:06 AM   #120
Rookie

Forgive me as I'm an Xbox/EA Access newbie BUT...

So I downloaded the trial from the ea hub, and then later I entered the code for M16 that came with my Xbox bundle and it went through. On the 25th, do I just keep playing on the same installed game as it turns into the full version?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »