Home

How's your Connected Franchise going? - Madden 16 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your Connected Franchise going? - Madden 16 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2015, 02:13 AM   #73
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: How's your Connected Franchise going? - Madden 16 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mets3214
Simmed the first season of my online CFM with the Giants and the passing stats are just horrendous. The top qb only had 3800 yards, no 4000 yard passer at all!

Odd I simmed a season of CFM offline just to see what kind of stats you would get and I saw 7 QB with 4000 or more and like 3 other guys at like 3900-3999 rang and TD where good to and completion % has while. Really the ever thing looked really good besides punts attempts being a little high and CB with a little to high of INT numbers. Ever thing else was on point.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:44 AM   #74
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Odd I simmed a season of CFM offline just to see what kind of stats you would get and I saw 7 QB with 4000 or more and like 3 other guys at like 3900-3999 rang and TD where good to and completion % has while. Really the ever thing looked really good besides punts attempts being a little high and CB with a little to high of INT numbers. Ever thing else was on point.
Its a bit odd indeed. I was simming some seasons last night and had the same issue as him. Maybe 1 or 2 guys just over 4000 yards. And a couple guys in the low 30's for TD. Now today enough guys are at or over 4000 (rodgers leads with 5200) for it to be realistic and TD numbers are pretty much perfect.

There only differences in the two were me simming a full season at a time in the first one and week by week in this second one. Not sure if that may have something to do with it or not yet.

Last edited by HozAndMoose; 08-28-2015 at 02:48 AM.
Old 08-28-2015, 03:01 AM   #75
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Its a bit odd indeed. I was simming some seasons last night and had the same issue as him. Maybe 1 or 2 guys just over 4000 yards. And a couple guys in the low 30's for TD. Now today enough guys are at or over 4000 (rodgers leads with 5200) for it to be realistic and TD numbers are pretty much perfect.

There only differences in the two were me simming a full season at a time in the first one and week by week in this second one. Not sure if that may have something to do with it or not yet.

Interesting where you simming with 15 minute Quarters both times? I know in the past that didn't matter but maybe that makes a difference now. 1 thing I did forget to check was to see if there was the right amount of guys having 1000 yards rushing or if there where to many or not enough. Also I think the money issue from last in owner mode may be fixed. I was doing a test sim with packers and it looked like I had enough money that I didn't have to like let my whole team go like you would have had to last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 03:12 AM   #76
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Interesting where you simming with 15 minute Quarters both times? I know in the past that didn't matter but maybe that makes a difference now. 1 thing I did forget to check was to see if there was the right amount of guys having 1000 yards rushing or if there where to many or not enough. Also I think the money issue from last in owner mode may be fixed. I was doing a test sim with packers and it looked like I had enough money that I didn't have to like let my whole team go like you would have had to last year.
The first one i was one 9 then thought about that and switched it to 15 and there was no difference. This one tonight was on 13. Im gonna start up a new franchise and create a save at the start of the year. Ill sim each week and then ill sim the whole regular season and see if that was the reason.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:00 AM   #77
Rookie

One thing I hope gets fixed is rookies getting cut. Tyler Lockett, Tevin Coleman, Stefan Diggs were all casualties before the season even started.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2015, 04:39 AM   #78
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
The first one i was one 9 then thought about that and switched it to 15 and there was no difference. This one tonight was on 13. Im gonna start up a new franchise and create a save at the start of the year. Ill sim each week and then ill sim the whole regular season and see if that was the reason.

Oh ok yeah I just tried a sim with 15 and with 1 minute quarters and no difference. When I did my first sim the other night I did it sim to playoffs and had 7 guys with over 4000 passing yards. Now I tried a sim with week by week and had 10 so a little more but not enough of a difference for me to think that changes any thing more just that ever sim is going to be a little different. So I don't know why you got that odd result.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:11 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVS
How is this working?

I was going to a test Franchise with the Saints and I cannot move Andrus Peat or Zach Strief to guard. Only able to move LT/RT, LG/RG, LDE/RDE, ROLB/LOLB, FS/SS.

Am I doing something wrong?
Are you using the new team screen or the old fashioned depth chart screen?

I just simply switched him from olb to de in the old doth chart screen. He's a beast but the qb gets rid of the ball so quick it mostly doesn't matter. I think he has 4 sacks through 6 games.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:23 PM   #80
Rookie

Can two people play an offline franchise mode?

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »