Home

Madden NFL 16 Patch Scheduled to Arrive Tomorrow, Roster Update Later in the Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Patch Scheduled to Arrive Tomorrow, Roster Update Later in the Week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 02:11 AM   #49
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 16 Patch Scheduled to Arrive Tomorrow, Roster Update Later in the Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoedicyMichael
Hopefully we can download & share our files tommorow 👍

"When I die, bury me upside down.. So the world can kiss my ***"
This. I tried downloading a roster literally fifteen times. No luck.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:13 AM   #50
Rookie

MegaJohn's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo COP
For the first time in a decade (minus the false hope when they brought back owner mode in madden 25 I guess...) I am actually excited about madden. Can't wait to start a CFM with my buddies.
Yea this year is really nice. I got excited for the animation system in 13, and the Owner Mode in 25, but the gameplay was off. So far this year it feels really good out of the box on All Pro. After a couple of games I did have to turn QB Accuracy Slider for CPU, and Human Pass Defense since both games the opposing QB was perfect until the end of the game. Now I'm getting much more realistic numbers based on my own skill level. I feel like when I make a mistake, or lose, it's completely my fault, and not like I was screwed. I'm getting close games that come down to the wire, and even having a blast when I lose. Just like I have lost my last 2 games to the Giants and Seahawks. Lol
Old 09-09-2015, 03:43 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 16 Patch Scheduled to Arrive Tomorrow, Roster Update Later in the Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJohn
Yea this year is really nice. I got excited for the animation system in 13, and the Owner Mode in 25, but the gameplay was off. So far this year it feels really good out of the box on All Pro. After a couple of games I did have to turn QB Accuracy Slider for CPU, and Human Pass Defense since both games the opposing QB was perfect until the end of the game. Now I'm getting much more realistic numbers based on my own skill level. I feel like when I make a mistake, or lose, it's completely my fault, and not like I was screwed. I'm getting close games that come down to the wire, and even having a blast when I lose. Just like I have lost my last 2 games to the Giants and Seahawks. Lol

for a real game feel try jarrod21` sliders .. been using them for last 3 maddens he has 4 different sliders for beginners to ultimate challenge .. very realistic stats and play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 04:36 AM   #52
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Rex said it will fix the supersim problems.

I've missed that as well. I am hoping this is true. Been craving to play a Career with my CB, but it's useless since the offense cannot do anything. Can't wait to see the patch notes.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-09-2015, 04:42 AM   #53
Pro

OVR: 4

Great news! Hope it drops tomorrow too in the European PSN store (doubtful)

Top three fixes for me would be:
- Adjusted SPD & DAC for generated draft classes
- Fixed OT regression bug
- Fixed bug where AI will be making awful/crazy trades for user teams even with everything set to OFF

EDIT: WELP! Needless to say, the in-game confidence boost >100 is a must fix!
Anything else is gravy, but those three above really kill the replayability of CFM. Hoping for the best!

Last edited by msdm27; 09-09-2015 at 04:50 AM.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:47 AM   #54
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Who else up early for the patch!?
Old 09-09-2015, 04:48 AM   #55

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Great news! Hope it drops tomorrow too in the European PSN store (doubtful)

Top three fixes for me would be:
- Adjusted SPD & DAC for generated draft classes
- Fixed OT regression bug
- Fixed bug where AI will be making awful/crazy trades for user teams even with everything set to OFF

Anything else is gravy, but those three above really kill the replayability of CFM. Hoping for the best!
Patches aren't downloaded through the PSN store, you're just randomly prompted to download it when your PS4 is on and in rest mode. You'll get a notification on your top left screen that you're downloading a update for Madden.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 04:51 AM   #56
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Patches aren't downloaded through the PSN store, you're just randomly prompted to download it when your PS4 is on and in rest mode. You'll get a notification on your top left screen that you're downloading a update for Madden.
Good point! But I do reckon it usually taking more time (sometimes a couple of days) before european users are prompt to download the patches, I might be wrong... Let's hope I am
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »