Home

The amount of freezing pre and post patch...

This is a discussion on The amount of freezing pre and post patch... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2015, 08:18 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The amount of freezing pre and post patch...

Just froze on me too online H2H and I was destroying this guy....

Oh well Monday Night Football is about to start and Ive got my Fanduel and DraftKings rosters to look after.

Im putting Madden back on the shelf back to NBA2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2015, 10:45 PM   #82
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

hmm weird but the last two nights I've had to redo the steelers cardinals beginning everytime I reload the game and have to restart everything offline like my profile is corrupt. what's worse is that this did that in madden15 after a couple of patches as well no other game has ever done this to me
Old 10-06-2015, 03:34 AM   #83
Rookie

CrackinBacks's Arena

OVR: 2

I have issues after the game going back to the CFM menu. 3 preseason games completed, but each time they freeze post game. I have to restart the game each time. I'll try disabling notifications to see if that works...hopefully it does because IMO this is almost makes the game unplayable.
Old 10-06-2015, 10:52 AM   #84
Rookie

althor's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackinBacks
I have issues after the game going back to the CFM menu. 3 preseason games completed, but each time they freeze post game. I have to restart the game each time. I'll try disabling notifications to see if that works...hopefully it does because IMO this is almost makes the game unplayable.
I completely deleted the game, went into the application data storage and deleted all saved files so it was like I had never loaded Madden. I think installed the patch and started up the game. I chose to install the tuneup file but skipped the face update thing. My game has been running flawlessly since.
Old 10-07-2015, 03:38 AM   #85
Rookie

CrackinBacks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by althor
I completely deleted the game, went into the application data storage and deleted all saved files so it was like I had never loaded Madden. I think installed the patch and started up the game. I chose to install the tuneup file but skipped the face update thing. My game has been running flawlessly since.
I tried turning off the notifications and it didn't help. Game just hung on the loading screen after my game. Thanks for the advice about deleting files...I guess my CFM is good since it's an online league? Honestly I think it's ridiculous that all these home remedies need to be used just to get this game to work. So glad I didn't buy Madden. Sending back to gamefly and won't waste my time anymore. Guess I'll try FIFA instead, besides too many new games coming in Nov to waste my time trying "fix" the game.

Last edited by CrackinBacks; 10-07-2015 at 03:41 AM. Reason: error
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2015, 11:16 PM   #86
Rookie

CrackinBacks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by althor
I couldn't resist, so I took your advice and did the same thing you did. I didn't download the face update. Basically started all over, and now my CFM is playing fine. After each game I've played it goes back to the main CFM menu. Thanks for the help! Looks like there is an issue with using the face update in online CFM...I may be wrong though.
Old 10-13-2015, 10:00 PM   #87
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLaguno
This happens to me all the time too....Im glad Im not alone, but what is the fix here?

this game still keeps booting me out to a blue screen crash when I try to FAST SIM ahead 2 plays in any Franchise game.....what is the fix for this???
Old 10-15-2015, 08:39 PM   #88
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballplaya72
Is ridiculous.

Out of any video game I've ever played, this game has froze more times than any other game. It is beyond ridiculous. First on MUT then on franchise. And since it's a cloud franchise I couldn't resume the games like in years past.

I have the digital download too which was supposed to minimize if not negate freezing issues.

Anyone else having these issues?
If it was a real issue...trust me, you would see it plastered all over the net and of course, in here at OSF.

PS Never had a freeze in M16 and i play it daily

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »