Home

Old 09-22-2015, 12:53 AM   #17
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sacks?

I play on All Madden with CPU PBK at 45.. Seems really well for me.. I may bump it up to 50..
Old 09-22-2015, 02:04 AM   #18
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Not to contradict those who have found a way to enjoy the game - I hope they continue enjoying it however they wish - but at E3 I asked Clint Oldenburg about sliders (we had a pretty detailed chat about penalties, I was plenty curious following the rebuild of penalties for this year's game). I was specifically told that penalty sliders do not change anything about how the game operates outside of penalty frequency.

This was one of the things I specifically asked about - if the sliders had any function beyond what one might expect based on the label - given that there are so many different opinions at this website about the matter based on anecdotal experience.

Again, if you've found sliders that work for you, that's great! But the effect you've described is apparently not how the game works.

I hear you. I really have no idea.

Just speaking from experience, adjusting the penalty sliders DOES affect gameplay to me (and a few others here).

Wish there was a way to test this more objectively.

I can also understand them NOT affecting gameplay and this being one giant placebo lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2015, 03:49 AM   #19
Rookie

SwagBoutDatMaddenLfe's Arena

The lack of frontline pressure in this game is really taking away from what would be great madden. This sack issue is killing my online league experience. Rather than come after the QB in a realistic fashion even the best pass rushers just slow dance with the Oline. I've seen JJ Watt man handled by low rated pass blockers. Really wish somone can figure out a TRUE fix. Maybe we need to push for a patch cause right now its pathetic when QBs have time to file taxes from the pocket and slow QBs like Flaco can consistently scramble outside the pocket..smh
Old 09-22-2015, 03:58 AM   #20
All Star

Yeah right now I fell like I cant get could CPU % and yards passing but its more if I have the pass coverage and reaction high and the QB slider a little lower so they miss some passes they shouldn't. I have the CPU QB slider at like 40 and they miss to many passes but I think at 45 they don't miss enough but that is because they don't face much pressure. Pass rush is so big in real life. Even a bad QB can kill you if they have all day to pass.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:31 AM   #21
Rookie

^ Amen. And football aint football without a pass rush. This game aint sim its arcade without a pass rush.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2015, 10:35 AM   #22
Rookie

Took the advice of some with the Offside slider..nothing absolutely placebo, did not change anything in regard to block shedding.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:45 AM   #23
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

I've been getting about 2-4 sacks with Armor and Sword's sliders. Also, QBs tend to throw between the low 50% to high 60% depending on how good they are.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:02 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
I've been getting about 2-4 sacks with Armor and Sword's sliders. Also, QBs tend to throw between the low 50% to high 60% depending on how good they are.
I have seen his around. Seems to be more geared towards human vs cpu and most likely coverage sacks. Vs other humans in online league you need true pressure or things can get ugly fast. Glad they are working for you though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »