Home

Madden 16 CFM Draft: Biggest Freaks/Studs/Gems in

This is a discussion on Madden 16 CFM Draft: Biggest Freaks/Studs/Gems in within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2015, 09:48 AM   #41
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 CFM Draft: Biggest Freaks/Studs/Gems in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasto
Attachment 109412 Agreed. This guy is one I converted from WR to hb, the only stat I have improved so far is carrying, the rest he possessed as a WR: 97 spd, 98 agility, 95 acceleration with 97 juke, 87 elusiveness and 86 spin with 80s in the catching categories. Idk if this is always a viable strategy, but for this guy in particular he had an overall true talent lower than his projection so I let another team draft him, but made note of who did so I could find him later. After a rookie year for the saints in which he caught 4 passes, I was able to scoop him up in a cheap trade. I converged him to RB and he is currently leading the NFL in rushing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Dear gawd. He must have played RB on college. The ball carrier vision is what jumps out at me and makes me think that. How's his injury and toughness though?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 10:31 AM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Dear gawd. He must have played RB on college. The ball carrier vision is what jumps out at me and makes me think that. How's his injury and toughness though?

He definitely came out as a WR, but I know what you mean that 88 BCV is the highest on my team I believe--do you know what effect this has for a user controlled player?

His injury is 82 and toughness 84. He is averaging about 23 carries a game with about 3-5 receptions mixed in so far and hasn't been injured, although I am very concerned about it. I think his 94 stamina helps a little, but I plan to upgrade it.

Old 10-19-2015, 10:38 AM   #43
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
He definitely came out as a WR, but I know what you mean that 88 BCV is the highest on my team I believe--do you know what effect this has for a user controlled player?

His injury is 82 and toughness 84. He is averaging about 23 carries a game with about 3-5 receptions mixed in so far and hasn't been injured, although I am very concerned about it. I think his 94 stamina helps a little, but I plan to upgrade it.

I mean before the draft he probably converted to WR or played a Tavon Austin/Harvin role. Wish prospects were more personal once in the NFL.

But BCV is VERY important for running backs. A high BCV RB makes those sudden jukes or spins in the hole automatically. So instead of running into the back of a lineman, your RB will automatically jump cut around him.

Old 10-19-2015, 10:47 AM   #44
Rookie

althor's Arena

Quote:

It seems to me most are like that. WRs have amazing BCV Elusiveness Juke Spin etc.
Old 10-19-2015, 10:47 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
I mean before the draft he probably converted to WR or played a Tavon Austin/Harvin role. Wish prospects were more personal once in the NFL.

But BCV is VERY important for running backs. A high BCV RB makes those sudden jukes or spins in the hole automatically. So instead of running into the back of a lineman, your RB will automatically jump cut around him.

Agreed, it would be nice if there was a little back story.

So even if the player is user controlled it will trigger these automatically? The weird thing has been learning how to run with him after being used to running with todd Gurley. I need to learn how to win with speed. So far he has a ton of 8-17 yard runs but nothing over 20 yards, it seems everytime I bust one to the outside or juke the safety, someone dives and trips me. In general I struggle running on the perimeter and getting this guy in space, any suggestions in thar regard in terms of good plays to run are appreciated.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 10:50 AM   #46
Rookie

althor's Arena

Quote:

So even if the player is user controlled it will trigger these automatically? The weird thing has been learning how to run with him after being used to running with todd Gurley. I need to learn how to win with speed. So far he has a ton of 8-17 yard runs but nothing over 20 yards, it seems everytime I bust one to the outside or juke the safety, someone dives and trips me. In general I struggle running on the perimeter and getting this guy in space, any suggestions in thar regard in terms of good plays to run are appreciated.

I love how my HB (WR) has 99 speed 95 acceleration and I get ran down from behind all the time. I can have a clear, wide-open path to the endzone and somehow some CB will come from the other side of the field, running a crazy angle and chase down my 99 speed runner.
Old 10-19-2015, 10:54 AM   #47
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by althor
I love how my HB (WR) has 99 speed 95 acceleration and I get ran down from behind all the time. I can have a clear, wide-open path to the endzone and somehow some CB will come from the other side of the field, running a crazy angle and chase down my 99 speed runner.
That's a speed threshold issue. I play on 0 (using someone's set) and Tavon Austin is godlike on KR. As he should be imo

Old 10-19-2015, 11:26 AM   #48
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:

That is correct. IDK how tall your guy is, but I don't think he'll get the best animaitons in the hole with his STR and Trucking. That is most likely why you haven't been seeing them.

The high BCV is why Bell, Lynch, AP, Blount all seem unstoppable in short yardage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »