Home

Any Word

This is a discussion on Any Word within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2015, 10:26 AM   #57
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Any Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
How do you know this???
Based on past history, too.
Old 11-16-2015, 10:40 AM   #58
Rookie

althor's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
I am curious if you have a wife, children, or are pursuing any professional education outside of normal working hours.

Because if so, and you are still able play a season in a weekend, you have got to share your secret.
Well, I work on weekdays, wife died, daughter is grown so yeah my weekends are pretty open.

Just odd to me on a message board for a game that seems a lot of people only play from time to time. You would think those who are actually on a message board for a game would be actively playing the game.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:21 AM   #59
Rookie

Ive hosted an online league since M12 and we advance every M W F. Having 32 people across the globe is challenging getting on the same schedule. Ive done both Online and offline CFM, to me the best challenge is to play in an Online league. I get bored playing offline CFM and always wound up quitting after the 1st or maybe 2cnd season. With the online deal I play right up till the next madden comes out.

Last edited by crice256; 11-16-2015 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:28 AM   #60
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

For me, it's to each their own.

If you have the time to play, bang out as much as you can. If there are other priorities going on, cherish the time you have.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:59 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by althor
Well, I work on weekdays, wife died, daughter is grown so yeah my weekends are pretty open.

Just odd to me on a message board for a game that seems a lot of people only play from time to time. You would think those who are actually on a message board for a game would be actively playing the game.
"Actively" can mean many things. I'm a grown man playing video games 4 hours a day, if that's inactive so be it ;-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2015, 12:04 PM   #62
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
I am curious if you have a wife, children, or are pursuing any professional education outside of normal working hours.

Because if so, and you are still able play a season in a weekend, you have got to share your secret.
I work 60 hours a week and have a dog that requires as much responsibility as a child lol. I am able to play maybe one game every two days, and now that Fallout 4 is out, it's even less time. I am usually on the forum here at work, as an escape from reality.
Old 11-16-2015, 12:10 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I work 60 hours a week and have a dog that requires as much responsibility as a child lol. I am able to play maybe one game every two days, and now that Fallout 4 is out, it's even less time.

That's another huge factor for me. Some of the real Madden die-hards seem to only play Madden, which just doesn't work for me. There are way too many other fun games to play. So I've scaled back my expectations of ever being a competitive, top-notch on-line player and my enjoyment of Madden has never been greater. Play Madden 8 hours a day, and yeah, you're going to nit-pick the heck out of it.

Anyhow.
Old 11-16-2015, 04:30 PM   #64
Rookie

Rex Dickson ‏@RexDEAFootball 17m17 minutes ago
@lilcamcam90 Patch is coming this week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »