Home

How many seasons Will Tom Brady play in CFM

This is a discussion on How many seasons Will Tom Brady play in CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2015, 10:22 AM   #17
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How many seasons Will Tom Brady play in CFM

The longest I have seen Brady play is an additional 3 seasons (15, 16, 17) but that was only once. I have played about 10 CFM's since September and it's been pretty evenly split between him retiring and playing one more.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:50 PM   #18
Rookie

I have the Pats, went 13-3? Won Brady the MVP threw for crazy numbers, lost in the playoffs one and done after a first round bye, Brady came back.

Now I'm hoping he retires as well as all these old Pats players. He's making like 10 mill so it'd be nice to have him off my books.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:46 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 13

Eli Manning also retires after the first season every time I've played, which is one of the weirder retirements.
Old 11-14-2015, 12:10 AM   #20
Rookie

Airfaron23's Arena

Anyone know how long Ben Roethlisberger plays before he retires?

MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
Old 11-14-2015, 01:10 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airfaron23
Anyone know how long Ben Roethlisberger plays before he retires?
In my offline CFM, Ben is still playing in year 2022. He's bounced around the past couple of seasons and is currently on the bengals.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2015, 03:24 PM   #22
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8

I finally started a Patriots CFM. Brady went down first play of season and he is out for season. I signed Mallett after Jimmy did crappy in the starter role and Mallett has been surprisingly accurate. I may just let Tom retire and build for the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2015, 09:22 AM   #23
Rookie

crenk's Arena

OVR: 4

So this is weird, I went back to before the Patriots Superbowl game Gave the NE coach the re-sign influence on QB and then simmed 5 or 6 times until brady was still on the roster at the re-sign free agents phase. Mind you league stories already showed Manning, Witten, Steve Smith Sr. etc all retiring but not Brady. Then I advanced past re-signings and brady was no onger on my Roster and his retirement was a story all of a sudden.
Anybody see this issue?
Old 11-28-2015, 03:34 PM   #24
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

^ Can't say that I have seen that. I have only ever seen guys retire at the end of the season. Was his contract also up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Man...that sounds kinda busted. I have yet to really hit offseason yet. I likely will tonight. In regards to your previous post...I am just using real world logic. If you want the game to use strictly a numbers logic, then I understand you 100%. Madden has some biggie issues that won't go away with patch on patch and build on top of build. We have been advocating for YEARS that they burn it down and rewrite the game code from scratch. Instead they ported over and basically built on top of a busted foundation. Its like going into a section 8 house and repainting the living wall, its still a busted house, you just made one area prettier. We are stuck though...unless I can have the backing of several hundred thousand dollars...then I would develop a true to scale game and have it revolve around "any given sunday" principles where its not NFL its an offshoot league.
That's why I do 32 team control. I had the Rams try to draft 3 WRs with their first 3 picks (two 2nd rounders). 32 team control and I make sure to reload and pick for the CPU team if they make a bad draft pick in the first 2 rounds. Takes a while, but it is worth it for the immersion factor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »