Home

The Biggest Madden Patch Ever Arrives Today, New Mode and Various Bug Fixes

This is a discussion on The Biggest Madden Patch Ever Arrives Today, New Mode and Various Bug Fixes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2015, 01:48 PM   #65
Creative Director Madden

RexDEAFootball's Arena

OVR: 0
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Huge shout out to Kolbe and the CFM team for pushing hard to get all those fixes in.

Also wanted to say thanks to everyone in the OS community who helped drive this patch list via the feedback threads on this site. The OS mods do a fantastic job keeping the feedback constructive and that has allowed the development team to embrace the site as a primary source of user feedback. I hope you all have a sense of how your participation on OS is helping push the franchise forward.

Hope you all enjoy the changes!

- Rex
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2015, 01:53 PM   #66
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: The Biggest Madden Patch Ever Arrives Today, New Mode and Various Bug Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDEAFootball
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Huge shout out to Kolbe and the CFM team for pushing hard to get all those fixes in.

Also wanted to say thanks to everyone in the OS community who helped drive this patch list via the feedback threads on this site. The OS mods do a fantastic job keeping the feedback constructive and that has allowed the development team to embrace the site as a primary source of user feedback. I hope you all have a sense of how your participation on OS is helping push the franchise forward.

- Rex
Classy my friend . Thx
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 11-17-2015, 01:53 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

- Rex
if i start my new cfm today will i get the xp slider for my online lg when it becomes available tomorrow?
Old 11-17-2015, 01:56 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:

- Rex
It's awesome to know that we still have a solid pipeline to the devs here. It's the main reason I love this forum so much even after so many years.
Old 11-17-2015, 01:56 PM   #69
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Aren't draft classes generated Week 3 of the season? Mine is in week two now and I still can't scout.
They are generated when you transition from week 4 of preseason to week 1 of regular season. Its just that you can't scout until week 3, but the actual generating takes place when transitioning to week 1. At least that is the case for off line mode.
Old 11-17-2015, 02:03 PM   #70
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:

- Rex
Rex,

Please for the love of God and all that is holy, fix Auto-Subs in CFM mode... they don't work if you try changing them, it's like they're stuck at default "under the hood" even if you adjust them.

It has been glitched this way since Madden 12 when CFM mode was introduced.

I've tried tweeting you about this several times, and it's been dutifully listed in glitch threads for years. Also here is a thread with hundreds of replies about this exact issue:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rking-cfm.html

Auto subs in CFM have been glitched for 4 years now...

Please please please I am begging you, will you guys please address auto sub sliders in CFM? At least for next years Madden?

Last edited by IcedCoffee1983; 11-17-2015 at 02:08 PM.
Old 11-17-2015, 02:18 PM   #71
Rookie

why can't they apply the XP adjustment feature for commishes to current CFM?
It is almost useless this madden then. Most leagues have been going on for atleast 2 + months.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2015, 02:19 PM   #72
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Rex,

Please for the love of God and all that is holy, fix Auto-Subs in CFM mode... they don't work if you try changing them, it's like they're stuck at default "under the hood" even if you adjust them.

It has been glitched this way since Madden 12 when CFM mode was introduced.

I've tried tweeting you about this several times, and it's been dutifully listed in glitch threads for years. Also here is a thread with hundreds of replies about this exact issue:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rking-cfm.html

Auto subs in CFM have been glitched for 4 years now...

Please please please I am begging you, will you guys please address auto sub sliders in CFM? At least for next years Madden?
Yea. I'd love to be able to save auto subs settings as part of a slider set. I feel like I set them 4,000 times a week while testing and settling on a slider set.

However, I'm not complaining at all.....this was a wonderful surprise this afternoon, and I am gleefully committed to ignoring my Wife and Children all day long to enjoy it!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »