Home

Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.09 Available, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.09 Available, Post Your Impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2016, 01:27 PM   #33
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.09 Available Now, Post Your Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFluffyBunnies
Can someone link or point me in the direction of the full patch notes?

Second this......surely the OP doesn't contain all of the fixes right? If so, this patch is rather underwhelming
Old 02-23-2016, 01:29 PM   #34
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

I just had another rain game(offline cfm) yesterday. Keep in mind, this was my CFM 32 team control, I started back when the game released, original 75 man rosters. I'm also playing EVERY game(minus the preseason) 256 reg. Season games + playoffs. I'm currently down to 2 games left in week 9 and I see at least 1 or 2 rain games every week. It may be just the simple fact that I'm playing every game on the schedule. Looking forward to seeing if I get some snow games coming up in the weeks to come.
Old 02-23-2016, 01:42 PM   #35
All Star

Re: Madden NFL 16 Patch Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
Me either, and I was playing offline. I've seen rain a fair bit; never snow, but I haven't really played anywhere where snow was viable.

I only play offline and I cant remember having any thing other then sun and like 20 MPH winds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2016, 01:49 PM   #36
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
ND, a suggestion, don't know if works solidly as I'm trying out a new CFM, but it's been suggested to turn off accelerated clock by some slider testers at OS. This should result in dirty uniforms and more varied weather.

I have not tired that but I like playing with AC so you get real life time of position numbers and I have a felling that does nothing because last year I heard so many thing about how if you do this or that it fixes the CPU holding onto the ball for ever and I tried ever thing and saw no difference at all. So I have a felling this is like that where there really is no way to fix is. Plus all you get in CFM is sun any way so in less I just play quick games all the time I am not going to see rain or snow any way.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:09 PM   #37
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I just had another rain game(offline cfm) yesterday. Keep in mind, this was my CFM 32 team control, I started back when the game released, original 75 man rosters. I'm also playing EVERY game(minus the preseason) 256 reg. Season games + playoffs. I'm currently down to 2 games left in week 9 and I see at least 1 or 2 rain games every week. It may be just the simple fact that I'm playing every game on the schedule. Looking forward to seeing if I get some snow games coming up in the weeks to come.

Wow playing ever game in the whole season that is nuts that is going to take you up in till like madden 17 to finish a season lol. How do you decide what team you are going to play as and what team the CPU is going to be when you play a game?
Old 02-23-2016, 02:12 PM   #38
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

DB strike 1 ever get patched? I have a friend who abuses this defense. I can't run or pass against him.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:26 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Madden NFL 16 Patch Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
Me either, and I was playing offline. I've seen rain a fair bit; never snow, but I haven't really played anywhere where snow was viable.
My last 3 games in my online CFM (SOS, ND's league) went snow, snow, rain. All at home with Green Bay.

These, of course, were pre-patch.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:29 PM   #40
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Wow playing ever game in the whole season that is nuts that is going to take you up in till like madden 17 to finish a season lol. How do you decide what team you are going to play as and what team the CPU is going to be when you play a game?
I'm trying to duplicate what happened irl. So I will use the team that won irl. Now it doesn't always mean I win, which im finding is the biggest challenge and since finalizing my sliders I've been hovering just above .500 lol.
What I like about it is, getting to use or play against all the teams in the league. Keeps it refreshing and yes it will probably take up until M17 to get through lol.
Also, I've been able to nail down my sliders better than ever before.
I've actually been able to get a true user vs cpu avg. In All the areas of gameplay (rushing, passing, sacks, brk tak, ints, penalties).

I look at it this way, instead of playing w/ 1 or 2 teams for multiple seasons and having to keep restarting my cfm, do to getting bored w/ madden generated players and other reasons guys keep restarting CFMs, Im just aiming to get 1 solid season and attempting to duplicate the 2015-16 season. I'm just 2 games away from starting my week 10 games, so yeah its been alot of games lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »