Home

Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.09 Available, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.09 Available, Post Your Impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2016, 03:26 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.09 Available Now, Post Your Impressions

Did I really just scroll through 4 pages of people complaining about weather?!! I'd rather they focus their attention to gameplay any day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2016, 03:34 PM   #42
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I don't think there will be any more game play patches or any patches for 16.

Game play is good this year.
Old 02-23-2016, 03:40 PM   #43
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 16 Patch Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
I've been railing about weather in career modes for years(Especially in NCAA). I didn't get Madden until after a patch broke CFM weather from what i understand. hopefully its fixed in this patch so i can play in something other than sunshine

I just played a rain game, online cfm, week 1, year 1, in Tampa, new franchise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2016, 03:41 PM   #44
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

This update seems to be geared toward online play, which is just fine w/ the offline guys that have finally got their sliders/settings set.
I"ll play a few games in my offline CFM today and post any abnormalities in the slider forum. I would doubt this would affect an offline cfm that was started when the game released.
Old 02-23-2016, 03:43 PM   #45
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakazo
Did I really just scroll through 4 pages of people complaining about weather?!! I'd rather they focus their attention to gameplay any day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
For the record, im not complaining about the weather, but just saying would like to see it back in the game because someone before brought it up.

That said, while im glad the team has put more work in this years madden than in the past ones. Great job there . Only thing that kinda worries me is , how far behind is all that work going to put them behind for madden 17?

The reason i ask this is.Before Madden 16 came out , they kept saying "just wait until madden 16 , its a full dev cycle madden" ......Yet they still had a ton of things to fix , and just now wrapping that up , from a full dec cycle madden. So does this mean madden 17 wont be full cycle because they still working on madden 16 in feb?

I hope it wont, but makes me fear madden 17 , we may end up hearing, well we had to work so long on 16 to fix it so much, we lost too much time to add much of anything to 17...... Just hope this isnt the case and what we hear.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2016, 03:50 PM   #46
Rookie

saybur's Arena

I was really hoping (tho not expecting) they would unlock the XP sliders for offline CFM. It's the only thing that really makes me want to play online, but I get disconnected far too often mid-game to tolerate it.

I was also hoping for more realistic line play. Hopefully that gets addressed in M17!
Old 02-23-2016, 03:53 PM   #47
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
For the record, im not complaining about the weather, but just saying would like to see it back in the game because someone before brought it up.

That said, while im glad the team has put more work in this years madden than in the past ones. Great job there . Only thing that kinda worries me is , how far behind is all that work going to put them behind for madden 17?

The reason i ask this is.Before Madden 16 came out , they kept saying "just wait until madden 16 , its a full dev cycle madden" ......Yet they still had a ton of things to fix , and just now wrapping that up , from a full dec cycle madden. So does this mean madden 17 wont be full cycle because they still working on madden 16 in feb?

I hope it wont, but makes me fear madden 17 , we may end up hearing, well we had to work so long on 16 to fix it so much, we lost too much time to add much of anything to 17...... Just hope this isnt the case and what we hear.
I don't think that will be the case.

Rex said, and I'm sure I posted it in this thread, they are giving back to the fans. They don't want to give out a 60 dollar game in August and turn around and say thank you and that is the last you will hear from them until 17.

I wouldn't worry at this point, worry when you can complain or praise after you have 17.
Old 02-23-2016, 03:58 PM   #48
Rookie

saybur's Arena

Did they add more draft stories? I started a new franchise and I see one for a MLB that is a boxer. I don't think I have ever seen this one before. Did I just miss it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »