Home

New head of CFM Announced Last night

This is a discussion on New head of CFM Announced Last night within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2016, 09:40 AM   #1
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

So for those who missed it on twitter with all the draft talk and chatter.Last night EA finally confirmed what some of us had been hearing, Kolbe is no longer head of CFM , and they introduced the new Head of CFM, whom i highly suggest hitting up ( constructively ) when we hear news on CFM as well when the game comes out. I really hope things grow large this year for CFM even with change of the guard so to speak.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2016, 10:19 AM   #2
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: New head of CFM Announced Last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
So for those who missed it on twitter with all the draft talk and chatter.Last night EA finally confirmed what some of us had been hearing, Kolbe is no longer head of CFM , and they introduced the new Head of CFM, whom i highly suggest hitting up ( constructively ) when we hear news on CFM as well when the game comes out. I really hope things grow large this year for CFM even with change of the guard so to speak.

He and Kolbe worked together on 16, so the only difference in leadership is that John is the lead now. I still fully believe what I said about my high hopes for CFM with John White leading, this will be the same vision going forward. John is a really cool dude, he's young and passionate about simulation, every time I talked with him it was about making things realistic and true to the NFL.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:41 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I really hope he does well, but im a little worried. I sent him a message to please consider a draft board and scrimmage options for CFM leagues. He did reply, but seemed to have no clue as to what I meant by scrimmage. I did get more specific but im worried that I had to. I thought it was well known by now many of us want an option to have meaningless games between other teams in our online leagues. Good for practice, fun, etc using the teams we've built in our leagues.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:54 AM   #4
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kse79x
I really hope he does well, but im a little worried. I sent him a message to please consider a draft board and scrimmage options for CFM leagues. He did reply, but seemed to have no clue as to what I meant by scrimmage. I did get more specific but im worried that I had to. I thought it was well known by now many of us want an option to have meaningless games between other teams in our online leagues. Good for practice, fun, etc using the teams we've built in our leagues.

I wouldn't have known what you meant either just off of that. Were you more specific with him than that?
Old 04-29-2016, 10:57 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I wish the guy well, but I think repeated turnover in this position is bad for gamers. I think consistency of vision and commitment to the gradual realization of a stable, sustainable vision for the mode is crucial, and that's not what we're getting.

Good luck to the new guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2016, 10:57 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I wouldn't have known what you meant either just off of that. Were you more specific with him than that?
I was after he asked what I meant. Told him basically the ability to play meaningless/scrimmages between other users in our leagues. Im not sure how its been overlooked to this point, that itd be great to play using the teams weve built up in just scrimmages. Its good for league longevity to play between advances, get good practice with your team or just for bragging rights between other league members you dont play ever on your schedule.
Old 04-29-2016, 11:05 AM   #7
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I wish the guy well, but I think repeated turnover in this position is bad for gamers. I think consistency of vision and commitment to the gradual realization of a stable, sustainable vision for the mode is crucial, and that's not what we're getting.

Good luck to the new guy.

He's the same guy that worked with Kolbe on 16, he's not new.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:37 PM   #8
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

I got excited when I saw this headline. Then I got depressed when I read that it's someone who will carry on the same vision. I cannot stand the way CFM has gone lately. Not to say this new lead will do everything the same, but if it's more XP and Drive Goals stuff, I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »