Home

Madden NFL 17 Interview with Rex Dickson (SimFBallCritic)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Interview with Rex Dickson (SimFBallCritic) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2016, 01:30 AM   #9
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 17 First Look Interview with Rex Dickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
How can you not love Rex Dickson? That guy just has so much natural integrity and charisma. I hope you all will ask him about some of the little features that are very popular requests amongst the SI'm community. Stuff like 32-team control, formation subs, etc etc. I trust Rex to give us a fun football game.

I can't WAIT to see what they're doing with franchise mode.

John White just tweeted Franchise info is coming soon. I'm starting to think they might be giving us the blogs and info before EA Play instead of in June-July. I think they will be streaming the game some at EA Play and therefore will give us more info before E3 than normal.
Old 05-13-2016, 01:35 AM   #10
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
John White just tweeted Franchise info is coming soon. I'm starting to think they might be giving us the blogs and info before EA Play instead of in June-July. I think they will be streaming the game some at EA Play and therefore will give us more info before E3 than normal.
Do you know how I could participate in a call-in interview forum like that with someone like Rex? I would absolutely love to ask that guy a question or two. He gets me excited about Madden every year.
Old 05-13-2016, 01:50 AM   #11
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

"major, fundamental system changes" which is exactly what Madden has needed. details in the next 2-3 weeks. I'll definitely be checking in for the blogs. 8 pages on the ground game? Yes please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2016, 05:01 AM   #12
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Rex is absolutely growing on me!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 05-13-2016, 07:00 AM   #13
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0

This dude is legit! I'm genuinely excited about Madden again. M17 already preordered.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:08 AM   #14
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Last year the CFM Deep Dive came out on May 28th. I expect to see it on the 27th this year,hoping for before though. Nothing new there.Not sure why everyone keeps saying not until Eplay.

And its cool you mentioned the CFM devs where listening to the show last night, but since not everyone was able to call in , i hope they listen to other places , like this as well.

I for one ,as a commish , really hope they upgrade that CFM Website , or have an app, that allows me or owners to put themselves on auto from the web. Ive been banging the drum for this for years.For online leagues that are not moving at a turtle pace, this is very important. The addition back in 25 i think, of allowing advance from the website was awesome addition.However it was also the last thing really done with the cfm website. I hope they realize how important more features on that website is to online leagues.

When your dealing with 32 people, across different timezones, and different schedules of life, sometimes time is very much of the essence. We are not at home as much as we are at work , and other places in todays world. Therefore its highly important to us that we have a way to manage out teams , and even advance our leagues and set people on auto from the web . Because we all carry the web with us in our pocket everyday, and most have computers that connect to the web at work as well.So , since they have ignored that website for so long, i really hope with their new focus, it gets upgraded!

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 05-13-2016, 08:18 AM   #15
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden 17 First Look Interview with Rex Dickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Last year the CFM Deep Dive came out on May 28th. I expect to see it on the 27th this year,hoping for before though. Nothing new there.Not sure why everyone keeps saying not until Eplay.

And its cool you mentioned the CFM devs where listening to the show last night, but since not everyone was able to call in , i hope they listen to other places , like this as well.

I for one ,as a commish , really hope they upgrade that CFM Website , or have an app, that allows me or owners to put themselves on auto from the web. Ive been banging the drum for this for years.For online leagues that are not moving at a turtle pace, this is very important. The addition back in 25 i think, of allowing advance from the website was awesome addition.However it was also the last thing really done with the cfm website. I hope they realize how important more features on that website is to online leagues.

When your dealing with 32 people, across different timezones, and different schedules of life, sometimes time is very much of the essence. We are not at home as much as we are at work , and other places in todays world. Therefore its highly important to us that we have a way to manage out teams , and even advance our leagues and set people on auto from the web . Because we all carry the web with us in our pocket everyday, and most have computers that connect to the web at work as well.So , since they have ignored that website for so long, i really hope with their new focus, it gets upgraded!

That's right, it was presentation I was thinking of and it didn't come out until July 9th. Gameplay blogs came out during E3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2016, 08:24 AM   #16
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Yeah, they've always trickled out info prior to E3 or in this case EA Play. I think the one year they were really tight lipped on everything was with the Infinity Engine or maybe it was CFM when it was introduced. But either way the typical approach has been info before and then the events is when we finally get gameplay so I'd expect that to follow the same pattern. I really hope they get into detail with the things that are added too. I don't know if they underestimate the interest in reading a long worded article or if they just want to let us see for ourselves. The latter is obviously fine but I would love if they picked four or five things and went in depth on them and then just listed off other improvements. It's hard to gain much when you just get a blurb or two about each feature.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »