Home

Madden 17 Blog Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Blog Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2016, 02:40 PM   #41
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden 17 Blog Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
It would be nice to show off what will be in the blogs. Since pictures really won't be able to capture the gameplay stuff that will be in the blog.
It would be excellent, it definitely has been done before. I feel like since the only footage has been a teaser type cover reveal, seems like they wouldn't put out footage in the blogs. I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but I feel like we're only going to get some flicks to accompany the write-ups. Which I am actually fine with....

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2016, 03:01 PM   #42
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Do you think they would be earlier this year since it does seem like a bit of a focus this year?
I wouldn't be shocked if we saw stuff on Franchise as early as next week. I'm not holding my breath for anything but maybe gameplay stuff this week, personally, and I personally expect gameplay blogs to appear before Franchise blogs do.

Whenever blogs start rolling out, I think Tiburon will want to allow their gameplay blogs some time and space to breathe, assuming the changes that we're getting - notably gap assignments and pattern matching - are as significant as they appear on paper. Either one of these concepts independently - assuming reasonably close to "proper" / "correct" implementation - may be the single biggest AI change to defense in the history of Madden, and it turns out we're getting both in the same year. With that in mind, Tiburon is probably going to want to let the details of those changes and concepts be the focal point of their core audience as long as reasonably possible, IMO, as to make sure said core audience - bet it sim gamers, MUTheads, and tournament people alike - understand what these concepts are and and the gravity of their impact on the experience playing Madden.

All that said, I don't possess any information that you all also don't have, so who knows? lol

Last edited by CM Hooe; 05-17-2016 at 03:04 PM.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:46 PM   #43
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

In off work 2m so hopefully that's the day
Old 05-17-2016, 07:57 PM   #44
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

I'm just waiting for the Franchise blog. As nice as the gameplay blogs will be to read, if they don't come with videos or GIFs it will be hard to come away with too much until we get gameplay but hearing about some of the smaller things they've added that they haven't talked about is always nice. But when the franchise blog drops it will be immediately clear where that vision lies and how good it might be without a lot of wait and see needed.

Last edited by DeuceDouglas; 05-17-2016 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:01 PM   #45
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Shopmaster is having his show on right now, it will be interesting to see if Rex calls in or something. http://Twitch.tv/easports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2016, 09:06 PM   #46
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Damn this thread lol. Everytime I come in here, this thread is at the top of the page and I'm like they finally released a blog!! Only to realize shortly thereafter that it's just this thread with no blog posted lol.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:48 PM   #47
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Don't know how to embed tweets but it looks like we might get it tomorrow.

Old 05-18-2016, 09:20 AM   #48
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Damn this thread lol. Everytime I come in here, this thread is at the top of the page and I'm like they finally released a blog!! Only to realize shortly thereafter that it's just this thread with no blog posted lol.
It will gets its own thread. This is merely for links. Not to annouce it released. Unless you see a thread stating gameplay blog released, no need to expect it just being in here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »