Home

Are you bothered by some of the Youtubers EA sent down to EA Play for Madden 17?

This is a discussion on Are you bothered by some of the Youtubers EA sent down to EA Play for Madden 17? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 09:35 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Are you bothered by some of the Youtubers EA sent down to EA Play for Madden 17?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
They're not going to alienate the largest percentage of their customer base by excluding them from the evaluative process. These guys provide year-round hype and marketing for the game at a very low price.

Also cheesers and exploiters provide the best test of how strong your mechanics/A.I are. Their very playing of the game is invaluable input. When your game gets to that point where you can make them change their play style or quit playing the game, then you've done some top shelf work.
That's exactly how I see it. Bringing in these type of players who exploit the game only helps to fix the problem. I have a friend who needs to go down there every year. He seems to find a few BS plays every year to exploit the game. Very frustrating to see.
Old 06-21-2016, 09:52 PM   #18
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Are you bothered by some of the Youtubers EA sent down to EA Play for Madden 17?

I can't blame gamers for "exposing" a game. I don't believe for a second that Madden is not exactly what it's intended to be. And I'm baffled that the liberals of the gaming world can't/won't recognize the conservatives of the gaming world.
Old 06-21-2016, 09:53 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

yea some of them were terrible watching them LS aka left stick away from defenders instead of using a juke move.

would of been nice to be able to get some one who plays in a no switch style of sim lg over there.

Would of been able to dissect the videos a lil bit easier at least on my end?

few plays seen qb drop back extra steps so where his WRs can get open on mostly on verts. If you start dropping back to far the lineman should shed instantly.

Guy rolls out right to sit and wait for player to get open over middle of field.
Old 06-21-2016, 09:53 PM   #20
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I would want to learn from the so-called cheezers, and anyone else that plays this game or any other game well. Playing by rules, in a dirty fight just gets you beat; and lets face it, there will always be ways to circumvent the rules and get away with it, at least long enough to make it worth the bending or pushing of rules..

Look at the Raiders long time motto, "Just Win Baby!" That included cheating if needed; punching players on the bottom of a pile-up, twisting ankles or stepping on hands, etc. players, humans, if they so desire to win at all costs, will find a way to at least attempt it, and thus find ways to cheat.

So bring them into the fold and learn.... If I wanted to play poker at a high level, I would want to learn the right way, by the rules, and also how to cheat. You cannot beat or catch a cheater unless you know how to do it too.
Old 06-21-2016, 10:01 PM   #21
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I would want to learn from the so-called cheezers, and anyone else that plays this game or any other game well. Playing by rules, in a dirty fight just gets you beat; and lets face it, there will always be ways to circumvent the rules and get away with it, at least long enough to make it worth the bending or pushing of rules..

Look at the Raiders long time motto, "Just Win Baby!" That included cheating if needed; punching players on the bottom of a pile-up, twisting ankles or stepping on hands, etc. players, humans, if they so desire to win at all costs, will find a way to at least attempt it, and thus find ways to cheat.

So bring them into the fold and learn.... If I wanted to play poker at a high level, I would want to learn the right way, by the rules, and also how to cheat. You cannot beat or catch a cheater unless you know how to do it too.
It just depends on the competitive level of people. I personally don't care to find every exploit I can to win a video game. Some guys want to. Do your thing.

Now if we're talking about actually playing sports and not video games then yea I'll do whatever is necessary to win.

I don't mind that these guys go. They just show me some of the same garbage works which is unfortunate.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2016, 10:04 PM   #22
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
It just depends on the competitive level of people. I personally don't care to find every exploit I can to win a video game. Some guys want to. Do your thing.

Now if we're talking about actually playing sports and not video games then yea I'll do whatever is necessary to win.

I don't mind that these guys go. They just show me some of the same garbage works which is unfortunate.
And with the Championships now promoting a $1 million pot over 4 Championships, I believe it is, I am betting people are gonna find every way they can to win..
Old 06-21-2016, 10:27 PM   #23
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Like I said in another thread, people affiliated with EAGC fill a variety of roles. Some of us are there for testing and feedback and happen do also do (or are starting to do) YouTube, while others are there for promotional purposes and not necessarily for feedback purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do "they" know they are there for promotional purposes? Is YouTube or promotional activities a requirement or strongly encouraged to remain an EAGC?

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 06-21-2016, 10:34 PM   #24
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Well frankly,
The popular youtubers/twitch that primarily play ultimate team are the ones that get the most views and are known. They also have financial value to EA.

So when I see the type of youtubers your referring to up there, I consider it a "thank you" from EA. It's like free advertisement and marketing.

However, I am glad that people like simfball critic, moonlightswami, reg Dave are there to voice major CFM concerns. Those are just the ones I'm aware of. Not sure if Mr. Hurricane gets invited.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »