Home

RyanMoody21 part 3 interview with Rex Dickson.

This is a discussion on RyanMoody21 part 3 interview with Rex Dickson. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 01:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RyanMoody21 part 3 interview with Rex Dickson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
I dunno man, most of the feedback I see from GCers is about how the game can be better. They give us feedback forms that have a section for positive feedback and in my 3 events I've done so far they're the least filled in. Mostly we're finding bugs and giving tuning feedback, a lot of which y'all don't see because the game isn't final and it just doesn't make any sense to let that stuff out 3 months before release. I can't interpret exactly what Rex meant but you have to remember that we're essentially locked in a room together for 3 straight 8-12 hour days so personality mix is important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really they have you guys find bugs? No disrespect to gamechangers but good amount of you guys dont play hundreds of online ranked/mut/dc/salary cap/money games. Those modes have so many bugs being exploited daily that most of you guys probably havent even seen. Do you know if they had competitive madden players come and find bugs on m17 like you guys. I know back before m15 came out they had some top m25 players come out and test the game and one of they the guys said they broke M15 in like an hour.
Old 06-27-2016, 01:11 PM   #10
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxyyz1
Really they have you guys find bugs? No disrespect to gamechangers but good amount of you guys dont play hundreds of online ranked/mut/dc/salary cap/money games. Those modes have so many bugs being exploited daily that most of you guys probably havent even seen. Do you know if they had competitive madden players come and find bugs on m17 like you guys. I know back before m15 came out they had some top m25 players come out and test the game and one of they the guys said they broke the M15 in like an hour.
Well if we encounter bugs while playing they certainly get labeled as such. Also, we might find bugs in CFM, roster editing, etc.

And yes, they definitely have competitive Madden players at events. I met a few. One of them broke the game in like 2 seconds which was amazing to see (the thing he broke was fixed the next day).
Old 06-27-2016, 01:17 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

I'm confused...is this video and thread about Madden 17? Or about Ryan Moody?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2016, 01:21 PM   #12
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
In my AMA I was given strict instruction to not give impressions and to stick to #FactsOnly. There's a few reasons for that. The first is that the game isn't finished yet, so if I think there are too many or too few of X events happening I can give the feedback to them in the hopes they'll adjust. If they don't then that's something I will talk about after release. While the basic mechanics of these games don't really change from April or May to release, there's a ton of tuning that gets done that can really change how it plays and feels, and how many of whatever thing happens or doesn't happen.

Once the game comes out and there's free reign, everyone's personal styles are going to come into play in terms of any content they make. Some people do things based on storylines and entertainment, while others use their knowledge of the game pre-release to create educational or critical videos that discuss certain things in depth (this is what we'll do on our channel).

There are some people who are a part of the GC program that never talk at events, never post online, never do videos, but give detailed, intricate written feedback. It's a good mix behind the scenes.
Thanks for the insight. It's great they have a mix of both online people and some that are more behind the scenes.
Old 06-27-2016, 01:23 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
And yes, they definitely have competitive Madden players at events. I met a few. One of them broke the game in like 2 seconds which was amazing to see (the thing he broke was fixed the next day).
Good to know I think they should definitely try to invite some top mut players to test out m18 before it comes out. EA has that mut rewards thing to keep in easy contact with mut players anyway they can invite some guys from the top of the leaderboards down to Orlando and show them stuff they probably dont even know about the game.
Old 06-27-2016, 01:29 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 2

I like Moody's vidoes but he nitpicks like crazy sometimes. I would imagine having him at the studio would be unbearable. But most gamechangers never post anything wrong with Madden. QJB always posts how great the game is.
Old 06-27-2016, 01:31 PM   #15
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I'm confused...is this video and thread about Madden 17? Or about Ryan Moody?

From what I'm reading the thread is about the game changer program
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2016, 01:34 PM   #16
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
I like Moody's vidoes but he nitpicks like crazy sometimes. I would imagine having him at the studio would be unbearable. But most gamechangers never post anything wrong with Madden. QJB always posts how great the game is.
A lot of things change when you learn how hot dogs are made and are in a position to help make a difference. Perspective and context are everything.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »