Home

What player do you plan on editing?

This is a discussion on What player do you plan on editing? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2016, 11:58 AM   #1
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
What player do you plan on editing?

Just watched Swami video on play editing and it seems pretty extensive. Everything is changeable.

What are some players you plan on editing. Maybe we can use this thread for others to make the same changes in CFM.

1) Depending on how frequent 3-4 ends are, I will be changing a drafted rookies size, weight and some attributes.
2) I'm going to increase Rivers deep throw accuracy by a few. I think he has a good deep ball.
3) Making sure Keenan Allen has on his signature long sleeves, even though it's always sunny in San Diego
4) Making sure Rivers has his one glove on.
5) I'm going to increase the speed for the few players I think deserve a higher number.
6) For those players suspended this year, I'm going to lower there awareness. At least get them off the depth chart.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2016, 12:09 PM   #2
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Re: What player do you plan on editing?

Eh I won't edit anything at first. I don't like increasing my guys ratings just bc i think they should be higher. Equipment wise I'll make sure all my bucs ha the correct gear on as I always do.
Old 08-14-2016, 12:16 PM   #3
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

OVR: 6

As I get further on I'll edit all the generated rookies to become 2017 NFL draft prospects, but when I first start I may change some guys like Carson Wentz and Matt Stafford from standard shoulder pads to tight shoulder pads, and I may put some sleeves on my guys when I reach December.

Also, if someone has a breakout year irl I'll edit their development so they can be studs in my CFM as well.
Old 08-14-2016, 12:16 PM   #4
Rookie

bmike904's Arena

Right out of the box. Bortles should be a little better but DEFINITELY Telvin Smith an 80 is laughable. I will also be editing down Luke Joeckel because he's a 79 and he sucks really bad at LT. I will be moving him to LG possibly or cut off my CFM.
Old 08-14-2016, 12:20 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

I'll just edit players to make them have what u see wearing on game day with all new equipment in 17 and addition of one arm sleeves although wish they had option for half sleeves to be right or left arm instead of both that look better then full sleeve.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2016, 12:27 PM   #6
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

the only ones I plan on editing are the generated rookies from the draft classes. I want to make sure everything looks right and there is a variety of players and player types. I may even go as far as I did in NCAA14 which was editing each of my teams new recruits names and equipment so they each felt authentic.
Old 08-14-2016, 12:28 PM   #7
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewscasterNews4

Also, if someone has a breakout year irl I'll edit their development so they can be studs in my CFM as well.
Good point. I wonder the the devs will be increasing the development on roster updates. If Dak Prescott continues to perform in preseason, he should have a higher development. Sure cowboy fans would love that.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Old 08-14-2016, 12:31 PM   #8
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I wonder the the devs will be increasing the development on roster updates. If Dak Prescott continues to perform in preseason, he should have a higher development.
I'd like to think it takes a lot more then a few flashes in the preseason for EA to jump in and edit a players development rating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »