Home

Madden NFL 17 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2016, 10:52 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 17 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

anybody else have this issue? i bought it digitally and dled. i have ea access. When i open it through ea access says getting app ready then says im too early? anybody know how to get through this?

Old 08-17-2016, 11:07 PM   #34
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
anybody else have this issue? i bought it digitally and dled. i have ea access. When i open it through ea access says getting app ready then says im too early? anybody know how to get through this?

Not sure if this helps, but I'll tell u how it worked for me.

1. I opened ea access
2. Selected Trial Games
3. Clicked on madden 17
4. That opened to a screen where I selected 'Game Details'
5. That took me to Microsoft store.
6. There were 2 available options. Buy game (or Play game, actually as I pre-ordered it) and Play Trial
7. Clicked on Play Trial

Not sure if you've seen any/all of those screens. But, that's the order I remember working for me. I logged in 'early' a little after 6pm, so not sure if things look exactly the same now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2016, 11:09 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Not sure if this helps, but I'll tell u how it worked for me.

1. I opened ea access
2. Selected Trial Games
3. Clicked on madden 17
4. That opened to a screen where I selected 'Game Details'
5. That took me to Microsoft store.
6. There were 2 available options. Buy game (or Play game, actually as I pre-ordered it) and Play Trial
7. Clicked on Play Trial

Not sure if you've seen any/all of those screens. But, that's the order I remember working for me. I logged in 'early' a little after 6pm, so not sure if things look exactly the same now?

so you already had the game dled from preording? when i did that only option was "play". there wasnt an option to buy (sincei already bought and downloaded) or play "trial"

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2016, 11:44 PM   #36
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Madden NFL 17 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
so you already had the game dled from preording? when i did that only option was "play". there wasnt an option to buy (sincei already bought and downloaded) or play "trial"

Hmmm, right on. Yeah, the first time I tried it, there were actually 2 choices within Microsoft store, 1. Play 2. Play Trial. Since both choices were there, I chose 'Play Trial', and it worked. If u can't seem to get in, perhaps a hard reset? Maybe, there's something screwy in the Xbox?

Edit: and, yes, I pre-ordered and it had already downloaded.

Old 08-17-2016, 11:52 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Hmmm, right on. Yeah, the first time I tried it, there were actually 2 choices within Microsoft store, 1. Play 2. Play Trial. Since both choices were there, I chose 'Play Trial', and it worked. If u can't seem to get in, perhaps a hard reset? Maybe, there's something screwy in the Xbox?

Edit: and, yes, I pre-ordered and it had already downloaded.

ya, tried hard reset of xbox as well, didnt work. problem is the play trial was pulled from what i read. guess have to wait until mdnight

Old 08-17-2016, 11:55 PM   #38
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Well. I played my 2nd game vs Cle. The good: the pass d still ain't no joke and it really feels realistic, time wise. Like, u need to throw curls possibly BEFORE the break back shoulder to make sure u get a catch. Overall, I continue to enjoy gameplay and started pulling off some more special moves. THIS is a PLEASURE! The moves trigger when u tell them to (more responsive than 16, imo) and u can really set up some nice jukes. Again, so far, it does NOT feel overpowering, it just feels good. The bad: Cle. Period. Cle looks REALLY BAD. Lol. The ugly: RG3. And, this is worrisome in terms of madden gameplay and/or for Cle fans in real life. I played 6 min qtrs with 20s acc clock. Whether I blitzed, played man, or played zone, this dude would NOT throw the ball!!! Lol. Seriously, he ended up throwing 0/0. Yes. 0/0. I sacked him 9 times. Yes, NINE TIMES. He fumbled 3 times. On a positive note, he ran 7 times for 70 yds. But, again, that's part of the problem, he REFUSED to throw!!! Lol. Maybe, it's a mix of rg3 being worse these days and lack of WR corps, so basically, no one was ever open, so he didn't throw it or throw it away, even, idk. But, Cle ended up with -72 yds passing!! Lol. So, we'll hope this is an anomaly. But, yeah, it was ugly. The game was all-pro, FYI.

Old 08-18-2016, 12:36 AM   #39
Rookie

CosmicCardinal99's Arena

So i've been playing since the trial went online, and i still am at less than 9 hours, it took like 3 to get less than 10 hours to go away. Did they increase the time just not the number?
Old 08-18-2016, 12:39 AM   #40
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

I wont have much time to play this week, going to watch everyone else stream and save my 10 hours for the weekend.

EDIT: Couldn't wait played a game on my shift

Last edited by Americas Team; 08-18-2016 at 04:44 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »