Home

Question on Relocation

This is a discussion on Question on Relocation within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2016, 09:01 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Question on Relocation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
Can I move even if my stadium isn't below 20%?
To be perfectly honest, I *THINK* but am not sure about this, that All Users Only will allow you to move a team regardless of stadium rating as long as it is at the normal relocation period of week 4 or week 5 of the regular season.

I want to say that I've had success with that in the past. What I do is usually move a mediocre team with a suffering fan base/poor stadium who would realistically move anyway, for example the San Diego Chargers, who I plan on moving immediately when I pop the game in tomorrow.
Old 08-22-2016, 04:10 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coatwaffles
To be perfectly honest, I *THINK* but am not sure about this, that All Users Only will allow you to move a team regardless of stadium rating as long as it is at the normal relocation period of week 4 or week 5 of the regular season.

I want to say that I've had success with that in the past. What I do is usually move a mediocre team with a suffering fan base/poor stadium who would realistically move anyway, for example the San Diego Chargers, who I plan on moving immediately when I pop the game in tomorrow.
I can't remember but it seems to me you can't. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. I'm an NFC fan and I'd like to do Niners or Lions but their stadiums won't qualify. Back up play will be Bucs. Where I relocate to remains to be seen.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:14 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
I can't remember but it seems to me you can't. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. I'm an NFC fan and I'd like to do Niners or Lions but their stadiums won't qualify. Back up play will be Bucs. Where I relocate to remains to be seen.
NOOOOOOO Bucs fan here...haha....honestly the Bucs wouldn't realistically move. In my opinion, the most realistic relocations would be Chargers, Raiders or Jax. I am not sure what their stadium ratings are, but they CAN'T be good. I feel like if the Raiders move, they should remain the Raiders, though. I just wish they allowed us to move them to Las Vegas.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »