Home

Madden 17 Realistic Trade Discussion

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Realistic Trade Discussion within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2016, 01:39 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 17 Realistic Trade Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phennixx
Hmmm based on another Injury Clowney might become available, but like you said it would be doubtful at best. In cases like this I usually air on side of over paying so a 2017 1st round pick would be fair but it may require a 3rd rounder as well.

I would recommend looking into Muhammad Wilkerson or Sheldon Richardson from Jets they wont be able to keep both next season without significant contract change and no team in their right mind would give 3 defensive linemen max contacts in Richardson, Wilkerson, and Williams.

And with Leonard Floyd at Edge and a elite 3-4 DE would be a good solid building block for the Bears imo

That's true, I remember last year even pulling him off the Texans was darn near impossible, so I doubt it will happen. My team is last in sacks with only 10 last year total, lol. That's the key is the building blocks. I am in desperate need of DL help. MY LBs are actually great. Now, lets not get into the secondary. My hopes it to trade for a DL guy , draft another DT or DE, and that trio should be nice. And use FA for secondary.

Anyways, wish I was at home to try this now but I forgot about the Wilkerson being basically on the block already. Also, Richardson but I think hes very highly rated. So I wonder what it would take to pull them off the Jets. Possibly draft picks or Jeffrey but I just signed him for 5 years, so that's not realistic TBH.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:17 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
That's true, I remember last year even pulling him off the Texans was darn near impossible, so I doubt it will happen. My team is last in sacks with only 10 last year total, lol. That's the key is the building blocks. I am in desperate need of DL help. MY LBs are actually great. Now, lets not get into the secondary. My hopes it to trade for a DL guy , draft another DT or DE, and that trio should be nice. And use FA for secondary.

Anyways, wish I was at home to try this now but I forgot about the Wilkerson being basically on the block already. Also, Richardson but I think hes very highly rated. So I wonder what it would take to pull them off the Jets. Possibly draft picks or Jeffrey but I just signed him for 5 years, so that's not realistic TBH.

Wilkerson is probably going to be your safest bet, but in my test league the jets gave him a huge deal during the season as I expect they will do irl as well once things start moving.

GOMAB
Old 08-29-2016, 04:21 PM   #75
Rookie

Madden 17 Realistic Trade Discussion

Quote:
I an definitely see the rebuilding direction you are going, I would keep per season trades to 1 maybe 2 trades max, most teams only make 1 per season on average if that.

I could see Bears making going after Unger as Grassu went down with season injury. My thought would be...

Bears Trade:

2017 4th round pick

Sam Acho OLB (he is pure 3-4 OLB though)

Saints Trade:

Max Unger OC

2017 6th round pick

Yeah I'm going for the rebuilding route with the Saints. Acho was solid, but not great for me playing RE, but he was needed since Kikahu was out for the yr. (playing with true to life injuries on)

One puzzling thing I did notice was that even though I intentionally tried to let Bree's walk like its shaping up to be in real life the cpu slapped the tag on him anyway. I did unload him in the offseason for some mid to late picks, but I really did not want to have to do that. Probably should have cut him but I sent him to the pats for a 4th, 6th, and 18 7th rounder. Other teams offered way more, but in fairness I took the team that offered less and had an immediate need since Brady skipped off into the sunset.

GOMAB

Last edited by mr44; 08-29-2016 at 04:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 05:10 PM   #76
Rookie

Phennixx's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr44
Yeah I'm going for the rebuilding route with the Saints. Acho was solid, but not great for me playing RE, but he was needed since Kikahu was out for the yr. (playing with true to life injuries on)

One puzzling thing I did notice was that even though I intentionally tried to let Bree's walk like its shaping up to be in real life the cpu slapped the tag on him anyway. I did unload him in the offseason for some mid to late picks, but I really did not want to have to do that. Probably should have cut him but I sent him to the pats for a 4th, 6th, and 18 7th rounder. Other teams offered way more, but in fairness I took the team that offered less and had an immediate need since Brady skipped off into the sunset.

GOMAB
Let Brees walk 😲...trading Brees 😲 yeah might have gone to far in rebuild mode for my taste but to each his own.

Even if they Saints went 0-16 there ould be riots in all of New Orleans if Mickey Loomis didnt let Brees retire as a Saint lol...plus Bree still has good 2-3 years left inleft in tank
Old 08-29-2016, 09:14 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Let Brees walk ...trading Brees yeah might have gone to far in rebuild mode for my taste but to each his own.

Even if they Saints went 0-16 there ould be riots in all of New Orleans if Mickey Loomis didnt let Brees retire as a Saint lol...plus Bree still has good 2-3 years left inleft in tank

Definitely understand how you could feel that way about Bree's, but they are basically setting themselves up to go through this after the season irl. I can't see them paying him when they know they are no closer to getting back to the Super Bowl by doing it. I hate it, but it seems inevitable.

GOMAB
Old 08-30-2016, 11:09 AM   #78
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
  • how soon did you get the LG up to 87?
  • what was he when you drafted him?
  • have you changed the XP sliders?

FWIW, stork was supposedly not a player who the patriots thought fit in well with their team. not entirely sure what is meant by this.
He started out as a 78 and has superstar dev trait. I didn't change the XP sliders and he was an 87 by the end of year 3.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:15 AM   #79
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPolo7
No one is giving up more than a fifth rounder at best for Bradford.
Chip Kelly might.
Old 08-30-2016, 02:45 PM   #80
Rookie

thelegitgoat's Arena

Playing a franchise with the raiders and 7-1 through 8 weeks. Crabtree just went down 5 weeks. What's a realistic trade I could make for a wr 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »