Home

Madden 17 Franchise Trade Discussion - for those who don't care about realism

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Franchise Trade Discussion - for those who don't care about realism within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2016, 11:24 PM   #9
Rookie

Mysterious's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 17 Franchise Trade Discussion - for those who don't care about realism

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
I ain't hypersensitive it's just I don't like people who sneak diss. If you got something to say, say it.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

OK I'll say this ... Yeah you are, no, it was NOT directly aimed at you, it was your own prerogative to read into it. So stop being a douche bag trolling this thread. Good enough for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Mysterious; 09-02-2016 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:36 PM   #10
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Re: Madden 17 Franchise Trade Discussion - for those who don't care about realism

So getting back on topic, I made a trade that was kinda cool although fellow Patriots fans of mine will destroy me but.....

I traded Brady to the Browns lol.

The trade was:

Patriots

Brady
2017 3rd round pick
2017 4th round pick

for

Browns

2017 1st round pick
2018 1st round pick
Old 09-02-2016, 11:42 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I like the trade for Bryant and even though Pat fans would riot Brady trade was good for rebuilding with youth
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 11:44 PM   #12
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdon
I like the trade for Bryant and even though Pat fans would riot Brady trade was good for rebuilding with youth
My girlfriend was watching me play earlier and she asked where Brady was. I told her I traded him and she wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day. She was mad! lol

I tried to explain about rebuilding and improving other areas and Garoppolo was my QB and she said "Garoppolo sucks!"

Last edited by extremeskins04; 09-02-2016 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:52 PM   #13
Rookie

Mysterious's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
So getting back on topic, I made a trade that was kinda cool although fellow Patriots fans of mine will destroy me but.....

I traded Brady to the Browns lol.

The trade was:

Patriots

Brady
2017 3rd round pick
2017 4th round pick

for

Browns

2017 1st round pick
2018 1st round pick
That's a trade I never thought to see, balsy

Who's your starter now?
Old 09-02-2016, 11:54 PM   #14
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious
That's a trade I never thought to see, balsy

Who's your starter now?
Currently Garoppolo with Brisset as his backup. Not sure yet if i'm just going to go with him and draft a LB to replace Ninkovich or a WR to add depth.

I had originally did the trade to try to get a rookie QB of the future.

Garoppolo played well first season, in game 16 now. He's at 3000+ yards, 22 td's with 10 picks.

Last edited by extremeskins04; 09-02-2016 at 11:59 PM.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:39 AM   #15
MVP

I think I'm the opposite type of team builder as you. Give me them draft picks, haha.

As the Vikings I traded John Sullivan for the Patriot's 2nd and 3rd round picks in 2018.

In the 2017 draft I had my eye on a MLB projected to go in the 7th but he went before I picked in the 5th. I checked on him after and it turned out he was a 77 OVR. He's also from my alma mater so there wasn't any team he was going to be playing for that wasn't me. I managed to package the Patriot's 2nd round pick and a 70 OVR MLB I had just drafted to snag him.

Then I didn't really need Eric Kendricks anymore, so I packaged him and Antoine Exum Jr. (Ok, also from my alma mater, but 3rd string SS? Gotta go) for the Bengals 2017 first.

In the 2017 draft I also landed a 79 OVR RB that has great agility and speed. He's a perfect compliment to AD and will hopefully be able to be the feature back in a couple years when AD is gone (or when I decide nothing is holy and ship AD away, but I kind of want to get him some TD records.) I'm trying to ship McKinnon off to someone but nobody is interested at all. Best I can get is a 5th round pick two years away or 6th next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2016, 01:59 AM   #16
MVP

Haha you can still sign and trade. And team needs don't change until the week rolls over. So you can trade a team McKinnon, then sign another RB and trade him to the same team, then resign McKinnon after they cut him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »