Home

Old 09-23-2016, 07:53 AM   #1
Rookie

jtshurtleff's Arena

OVR: 0
Fumbles

I am just wondering if people are still seeing a crazy amount of fumbles since the patch to improve them and if it didn't affect franchises that were already in progress. I am playing as the Falcons and have 36 fumbles in 9 games. I have lost 20 of them and Matt Ryan has 18. Freeman has 6, Coleman has 4, Julio has 5 and Tamme has 2. It seems like they didn't tweak it enough. I would say maybe 7-8 of Ryan's fumbles have come while trying to throw which would make it my fault because of the physics of the game and strip sacks, but the other 10-11 of them were just being sacked, me scrambling or him just straight dropping the ball. Freeman fumbling also gets me mad because he isn't really known for fumbling. Is anyone else seeing a lot of fumbles? Any recommendations? My fumble setting was at 17 for 7 games and since I lowered it to 3 I had 6 fumbles against the Bucs and 4 in a little over half the game against the Eagles. This is ruining the game for me so I need some help or I will be putting Madden away early this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 08:12 AM   #2
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Re: Fumbles

What difficulty and slider settings do you use? Also, how many sacks has Ryan taken for those 18 fumbles and whats your completion %?
Old 09-23-2016, 09:07 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
What difficulty and slider settings do you use? Also, how many sacks has Ryan taken for those 18 fumbles and whats your completion %?
It seems your not getting rid if the ball quick enough for one. That is two sacks a game just when he fumbles. Also, turning the fumbles slider down for human causes you to fumble more I believe.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:16 AM   #4
Rookie

jtshurtleff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
He has taken 23 sacks in 9 games but not all 18 fumbles are on sacks, probably about 10 were, I had a game where he had 3 fumbles on 5 carries but his carrying isn't that bad.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:17 AM   #5
Rookie

jtshurtleff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
It seems your not getting rid if the ball quick enough for one. That is two sacks a game just when he fumbles. Also, turning the fumbles slider down for human causes you to fumble more I believe.
If this is true then I may need to turn it back up to 50, can someone confirm this? I thought it was the opposite.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 10:51 AM   #6
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtshurtleff
If this is true then I may need to turn it back up to 50, can someone confirm this? I thought it was the opposite.
I can confirm, lower means more, higher means less.

FWIW I also have the same problem of my QB fumbling way too easy. I lost a game the other day when Brady literally dropped the ball since he was pulled down by his shoulders from behind, and he dropped the ball the opposite way. It looked so ridiculous. I have a video of it I tweeted to the Dev's on Twitter if you want to see just how bad this problem is. @MrKevinPerry is my Twitter handle

Way too often does my QB "fumble", even on weak hits. Or he will sort of throw it sideways if hit late which goes as an interception if a defender is nearby.

I can't tell you how many turnover TD's go to opposing DE's or DT's since apparently every QB I control has their hands covered in grease.

What's worse is I will NAIL the opposing QB sometimes and they seldom ever fumble or throw it to my DT.

It's driving me nuts. They just added QB fumbles on late hits this year, but it is way overdone.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:10 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
I can confirm, lower means more, higher means less.

FWIW I also have the same problem of my QB fumbling way too easy. I lost a game the other day when Brady literally dropped the ball since he was pulled down by his shoulders from behind, and he dropped the ball the opposite way. It looked so ridiculous. I have a video of it I tweeted to the Dev's on Twitter if you want to see just how bad this problem is. @MrKevinPerry is my Twitter handle

Way too often does my QB "fumble", even on weak hits. Or he will sort of throw it sideways if hit late which goes as an interception if a defender is nearby.

I can't tell you how many turnover TD's go to opposing DE's or DT's since apparently every QB I control has their hands covered in grease.

What's worse is I will NAIL the opposing QB sometimes and they seldom ever fumble or throw it to my DT.

It's driving me nuts. They just added QB fumbles on late hits this year, but it is way overdone.

I'm with you, I've had at least 5 pick 6's this year because of the weak throw sideways. Also have about 25 fumbles from Rodgers. I realize some is my own doing, but at the same time, the throwing takes too long. If you have a defender within like 3 steps, you can't throw at all.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:46 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 6

Yeah, sack fumbles happen, but not anywhere near as often as Madden makes it happen.

Needs a serious adjustment.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 09-23-2016 at 11:51 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »