Home

Madden NFL 17 Title Update #2 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Title Update #2 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2016, 10:58 AM   #49
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Title Update #2 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included

Can anyone confirm if the nerfed draft classes are now applied to offline franchises? Thanks!
Old 10-04-2016, 10:59 AM   #50
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 17 Title Update #2 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included

I'm so excited this is finally here! can finally begin my franchise! hoping this patch contains the nerfed draft classes which were released for online CFMs in the tuner a while back.

anyway, just a few concerns:

-I already thought kicking was too easy. now its probably going to be completely automatic

- they made it so draft picks have varying penalty traits but as far as I know the bug where all 70+ OVR QBs coming from the draft have 'ideal' sense pressure trait (which leads to way too low sack totals down the line in franchise mode) still remains. certainly the latter is more of a big deal - yet remained untouched.

Last edited by BleedGreen710; 10-04-2016 at 11:05 AM.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:00 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Will be coming soon. They started last year using a continuous development model. Time of year no longer dictates when things get released.
As a software developer I'm a bit skeptical of EA's continuous development model that hasn't cut a release in 4 years on an application.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 11:07 AM   #52
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

also dont see anything on there that says they've fixed the issue where the CPU does not update their position of need as they draft players. I hate seeing the CPU take a QB round 1 and 2 for example. happens almost every draft. really sad that didn't make the cut for this update.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:10 AM   #53
Rookie

Still nothing for the obvious intention grounding that isn't called?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2016, 11:14 AM   #54
Pro

OVR: 2

Does this update apply to offline CFM?

Also, did they fix the glitch where auto subs were not saved in offline CFM?
Old 10-04-2016, 11:17 AM   #55
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
I'm so excited this is finally here! can finally begin my franchise! hoping this patch contains the nerfed draft classes which were released for online CFMs in the tuner a while back.

anyway, just a few concerns:

-I already thought kicking was too easy. now its probably going to be completely automatic

- they made it so draft picks have varying penalty traits but as far as I know the bug where all 70+ OVR QBs coming from the draft have 'ideal' sense pressure trait (which leads to way too low sack totals down the line in franchise mode) still remains. certainly the latter is more of a big deal - yet remained untouched.
You don't know that changes to QB sense pressure traits might not have been included... they said on Twitter there is more to the update than just the notes and they didn't list every little thing in the notes. So they might have still fixed it, someone will have to start a new CFM and sim ahead and see if it's been fixed.

Also I see the changes to make running more difficult (like less automatic broken tackles, etc.) that were in the tuner are listed here. So did they make runn blocking and broken tackles ever HARDER? Or is the tuner just being rolled into the patch and those are the same changes listed again that were already in effect?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 11:20 AM   #56
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
You don't know that changes to QB sense pressure traits might not have been included... they said on Twitter there is more to the update than just the notes and they didn't list every little thing in the notes. So they might have still fixed it
Yeah I get that, thats why I said 'as far as I know' and listed it as a concern and not a complaint. Im hopeful they have fixed it (along with some other things they didnt mention), we should know soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »