Home

Injuries are broken in cfm

This is a discussion on Injuries are broken in cfm within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2016, 03:30 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Injuries are broken in cfm

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
One thing I definitely agree on is that there are not enough quarter length, or 1-3 week injuries.

Anytime a guy gets hurt in my CFM it is a 4+ week injury almost every time it seems.

It drives me nuts.
Exactly my problem.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2016, 10:19 AM   #18
Rookie

danchan22's Arena

OVR: 0

The biggest problem we've had in our CFM isn't the amount of injuries, it's the severity of the injuries. So many guys go down for months at a time instead of just a game or two here or there.

Dan
Old 10-24-2016, 11:02 AM   #19
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

I know injuries aren't a rare thing in the NFL but does anyone else kind of feel like it's coded into the game or something (at least injury slider at default 50) that whenever one player comes off the injured report a new player has to get hurt right before that player comes off to replace that injured player who just came off on the injury report list? Not multiple years in to my CFM but to me it's kind of starting to feel like that.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:12 AM   #20
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Ask the Packers or Bears admin about how they feel about injuries this year. I'm sure there are other teams with the injury bug as well.

Just depends on how deep your depth and team are.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:15 AM   #21
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

I personally have no issues with the injuries, and how they are occuring. As far as the length of time players are out have gotten a little better as far as not having so many go for weeks. Since the patch I have seen several that ended just the game for a player. I'm not seeing a lot of players being able to return to the game after an injury, but I'm ok with that. My opinion only, but I think this is the best Madden game yet!! It's one of those games I still can't wait to get off of work to get home and get a game in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2016, 12:15 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 1

randomly, i picked one team from each division in RL:

- niners & NYG have 7 players on IR.
- NO have 11.
- bears have 10.
- NYJ have 5.
- titans have 4.
- KC have 6.
- ravens have 15.

injuries happen and they happen a lot. they take guys out for long periods.

are they perfect on madden? no. but it's a game.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:27 PM   #23
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Dahhhhh... week 6 in my Pats CFM I began recently. I've now lost Gronkowski, Edelman, Amendola, and Hightower. All went down with 8+ injuries.

I got no one to throw to!

*sheepishly starts new CFM* .....

So what injury setting do you guys use in CFM? Apparently 50 is too high. Also the insane injury lengths cause the CPU lineups to do funky stuff too.

Before anyone jumps down my throat... it's not the injuries that bother me, it's seemingly universal severity of any injury that occurs that bothers me,

I have NEVER seen an injury for a single quarter or short periods. I repeat... NEVER.

Does lowering the slider get those to happen?

What do you guys use?

Does anyone here EVER see shorter injuries? Like ones that last a quarter or two? Did they take that out this year?
Old 10-24-2016, 07:33 PM   #24
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

No, I don't think I've seen the injuries we've seen in the past, but I did have a player come back in the game once.

Clint said they increased injuries in CFM this year and no one is praising them for that. For me, I don't have an issue with this because IRL, the Packers have injuries left and right and two people on IR.

I know the Packers aren't the lone rangers, either. I've had injuries for 4 weeks and the big decision sometimes brings them back 2 weeks earlier. I love that option.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »